Subject: Re: bug#68738: (no subject)

From: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 00:24:49 +0100

Hi Clément,

Clément Lassieur <[email-masked]> writes:

> If you don't want to send an email to human people, you can just mail
> [email-masked], with no subject, and with content: "close
> xxxxx".  (It won't get into people's inbox.)
>
> Explanations here: https://debbugs.gnu.org/server-control.html.

Thanks for the tip & for taking the time to explain this to me! This
would've been the better option (accidentally send a patch-series to
[email-masked] instead of to the specific issue created by
the cover letter, so I had to clean up wrongfully created issues) in
this case and would've caused less clutter. I'll take some time to read
up on the debbugs documentation as I'm not too familiar with it as a
tool yet!

-- 
Kind regards,

Wilko Meyer
[email-masked]