Subject: bug#68734: Minor typo correction.

From: Yuval Langer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 13:08:40 +0200

Hi,

I hope this is a correct correction to the error.

Many thanks,
Yuval Langer.
From 8d8b3e4d80311f80754fc1e38f779e96c6031198 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Yuval Langer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 13:04:08 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Fix minor typo.

---
 doc/ref/history.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/ref/history.texi b/doc/ref/history.texi
index 60d839ac3..8e911f219 100644
--- a/doc/ref/history.texi
+++ b/doc/ref/history.texi
@@ -216,7 +216,7 @@ and debugger, SSAX XML integration, bytevectors, a dynamic FFI,
 delimited continuations, module versions, and partial support for R6RS.
 
 @item 2.2 --- 15 March 2017
-The virtual machine and introduced in 2.0 was completely rewritten,
+The virtual machine introduced in 2.0 was completely rewritten,
 along with much of the compiler and toolchain.  This speeds up many
 Guile programs as well as reducing startup time and memory usage.
 Guile's POSIX multithreading was improved, stacks became dynamically
-- 
2.30.2