Subject: bug#68723: Unmatched parenthesis in FAST-DEMO?

From: Mats Lidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 23:12:02 +0100

Hi Felix,

> Felix Lechner via Bug-hyperbole via writes:
> I installed your package from ELPA, which looked like a release for
> general availability.

Yes, it is but bug fixes has only gone into the development version I'm
afraid.

> In that case, it's okay to ignore this report. I would, however,
> recommend cutting a release when the time is right.

We acknowledge the problem and are working hard to push out a new release. We
hope it will not be long now.

> Closing this report for now. Thank you for your nifty piece of software!

Thank you. Please don't get discouraged by the bug revealed by the example in
the FAST-DEMO. There are more functionality in the stable release that can be
interesting.

Yours
-- 
%% Mats