Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Update python-tzlocal to 5.2

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 21:34:34 +0100

Hi Guix,

this has been on my backburner for some while.  With the standardization
of the zoneinfo module, pytz is probably on its way out, like, 2035
(despite still being core at the moment), and there's already some
gnome-adjacent packages kept back in part by tzlocal, so let's update
it.

Some packages like django depend on it, but it seems they're already
breaking, so they'd need a separate fix.
I fixed python-rpy2, which broke like two other packages.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (3):
  gnu: Add python-tzdata.
  gnu: python-tzlocal: Update to 5.2.
  gnu: python-rpy2: Update to 3.5.15.

 gnu/packages/base.scm       |  4 +--
 gnu/packages/statistics.scm | 14 +++++---
 gnu/packages/time.scm       | 68 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 3 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

base-commit: eb3d1d65eba3612f4dfb253b7857214f40e943c7
-- 
2.41.0