Subject: [PATCH v5 2/8] gnu: gnome: Add core packages for GNOME 44.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 12:02:42 +0100

* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (gnome-meta-core-shell): Add gnome-remote-desktop.
(gnome-meta-core-utilities): Add gnome-connections.
---
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index 9a27343353..119f957def 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -10205,6 +10205,7 @@ (define-public gnome-meta-core-shell
                             gnome-initial-setup
                             gnome-keyring
                             gnome-menus
+                            gnome-remote-desktop
                             gnome-session
                             gnome-settings-daemon
                             gnome-shell
@@ -10237,6 +10238,7 @@ (define-public gnome-meta-core-utilities
                              gnome-calendar
                              gnome-characters
                              gnome-clocks
+                             gnome-connections
                              gnome-console
                              gnome-contacts
                              gnome-disk-utility
-- 
2.41.0