Subject: Re: [bug#68712] [PATCH 0/2] Add piglit.

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2025 17:16:56 +0100

Hi Liliana,

On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 at 10:20, Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Liliana Marie Prikler (2):
>   gnu: Add waffle.
>   gnu: Add piglit.
>
>  gnu/packages/gl.scm | 83 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 83 insertions(+)

Just roaming on old ’reviewed-looks-good’ this one is marked.

8deec946542700d5a9ddf98df3a3a6684cd13dd8 and
6ce2bd76c0e51bdfe77b9c19d70f8a25d4d007e9 add the both packages.

The issue also contains 3 other packages included by:

9f85c0cdb1f309e3f8e12bdbbba00e46a2453986
77b36076537b5e04044b7096255ea073f4713322
689ca1e73992200fe2edb99baa512590e91ee0c2

The second series mentions /4 but only 3 patches had been sent.   Well,
if the fourth is still somewhere, maybe re-sent it using another issue.

Therefore, I’m closing.

Feel free to reopen if I’m missing something.

Cheers,
simon