Subject: 29.2; Re: 66589 Core dump

From: Robert Jenssen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 15:57:37 +1100

Hi,

I am running Fedora Linux 6.6.12-200.fc39.x86_64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC
Tue Jan 16 01:35:44 UTC 2024 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I am getting random crashes with emacs. I am not sure if it is related
to bug #66589 but the backtrace seems to pass through some similar
territory.

I have not found a way to repeat the problem apart from using emacs for
a few minutes.

I ran valgrind with --undef-value-errors=no because at startup emacs
gives many  "Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised
value(s)" warnings. Is this to do with the garbage collector?

Output of valgrind:
$ valgrind -q --vgdb-error=0 --leak-check=full --malloc-fill=aa
--undef-value-errors=no  `which emacs` ==113842== (action at startup)
vgdb me ... ==113842== 
==113842== TO DEBUG THIS PROCESS USING GDB: start GDB like this
==113842==   /path/to/gdb /usr/local/bin/emacs
==113842== and then give GDB the following command
==113842==   target remote | /usr/libexec/valgrind/../../bin/vgdb
--pid=113842 ==113842== --pid is optional if only one valgrind process
is running ==113842== 
==113842== Syscall param pselect6(sig) points to unaddressable byte(s)
==113842==    at 0x6B743CF: pselect64_syscall (pselect.c:34)
==113842==    by 0x6B743CF: pselect (pselect.c:56)
==113842==    by 0x5D9D33: really_call_select (thread.c:612)
==113842==    by 0x564ECF: flush_stack_call_func1 (alloc.c:5207)
==113842==    by 0x5DA1F8: flush_stack_call_func (lisp.h:4233)
==113842==    by 0x5DA1F8: thread_select (thread.c:644)
==113842==    by 0x5F5BB5: xg_select (xgselect.c:205)
==113842==    by 0x5BD387: wait_reading_process_output (process.c:5691)
==113842==    by 0x428A37: sit_for (dispnew.c:6264)
==113842==    by 0x51D0C6: read_char (keyboard.c:2881)
==113842==    by 0x51DF9F: read_key_sequence (keyboard.c:10084)
==113842==    by 0x51F37B: command_loop_1 (keyboard.c:1384)
==113842==    by 0x580284: internal_condition_case (eval.c:1474)
==113842==    by 0x510579: command_loop_2 (keyboard.c:1133)
==113842==  Address 0x10023dada0 is 0 bytes inside a block of size 32
in arena "core" ==113842== 
==113842== (action on error) vgdb me ... 

$ gdb `which emacs`
GNU gdb (Fedora Linux) 14.1-2.fc39
Copyright (C) 2023 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html> This is free software: you are free
to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by law. Type "show copying" and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<https://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.

For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /usr/local/bin/emacs...
(gdb) target remote | /usr/libexec/valgrind/../../bin/vgdb --pid=113842
Remote debugging using | /usr/libexec/valgrind/../../bin/vgdb
--pid=113842 relaying data between gdb and process 113842
warning: remote target does not support file transfer, attempting to
access files from local filesystem. Reading symbols from
/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2... 0x000000000401bbb0 in _start () from
/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (gdb) c
Continuing.
Loaded /usr/share/gdb/auto-load/valgrind-monitor.py
Type "help valgrind" for more info.
Missing separate debuginfo for
/usr/lib64/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-svg.so. The$
gdb `which emacs` GNU gdb (Fedora Linux) 14.1-2.fc39
Copyright (C) 2023 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html> This is free software: you are free
to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by law. Type "show copying" and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<https://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.

For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /usr/local/bin/emacs...
(gdb) target remote | /usr/libexec/valgrind/../../bin/vgdb --pid=113842
Remote debugging using | /usr/libexec/valgrind/../../bin/vgdb
--pid=113842 relaying data between gdb and process 113842
warning: remote target does not support file transfer, attempting to
access files from local filesystem. Reading symbols from
/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2... 0x000000000401bbb0 in _start () from
/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (gdb) c
Continuing.
Loaded /usr/share/gdb/auto-load/valgrind-monitor.py
Type "help valgrind" for more info.
Missing separate debuginfo for
/usr/lib64/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-svg.so. The
debuginfo package for this file is probably broken. [New Thread 113864]
[New Thread 113865]
[New Thread 113866]
[New Thread 113869]
[New Thread 115106]
[New Thread 115115]
[New Thread 115116]
[New Thread 115117]
[New Thread 115118]
[New Thread 115119]
[New Thread 115120]
[New Thread 115121]
[New Thread 115122]

Thread 1 received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x0000000006b743cf in pselect64_syscall (sigmask=<optimized out>,
timeout=<optimized out>, exceptfds=0x0, writefds=0x1ffeffef10,
readfds=0x1ffeffef90, nfds=33) at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pselect.c:34 34	  return
SYSCALL_CANCEL (pselect6_time64, nfds, readfds, writefds, exceptfds,

Missing separate debuginfos, use: dnf debuginfo-install
dconf-0.40.0-9.fc39.x86_64 gvfs-client-1.52.2-1.fc39.x86_64 

(gdb) l
29	  /* NB: This is required by ARGIFY used in x32
internal_syscallN.  */ 30	  __syscall_ulong_t data[2] =
31	    { 32	      (uintptr_t) sigmask, __NSIG_BYTES
33	    };
34	  return SYSCALL_CANCEL (pselect6_time64, nfds, readfds,
writefds, exceptfds, 35				 timeout, data);
36	}
37	
38	int
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x0000000006b743cf in pselect64_syscall
    (sigmask=<optimized out>, timeout=<optimized out>, exceptfds=0x0,
writefds=0x1ffeffef10, readfds=0x1ffeffef90, nfds=33) at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pselect.c:34 sc_ret = 270 sc_cancel_oldtype
= 0 sc_ret = <optimized out>
        data = {0, 8}
        data = {<optimized out>, <optimized out>}
        sc_ret = <optimized out>
        sc_ret = <optimized out>
        resultvar = <optimized out>
        __arg6 = <optimized out>
        __arg5 = <optimized out>
        __arg4 = <optimized out>
        __arg3 = <optimized out>
        __arg2 = <optimized out>
        __arg1 = <optimized out>
        _a6 = <optimized out>
        _a5 = <optimized out>
        _a4 = <optimized out>
        _a3 = <optimized out>
        _a2 = <optimized out>
        _a1 = <optimized out>
        sc_cancel_oldtype = <optimized out>
        sc_ret = <optimized out>
        resultvar = <optimized out>
        __arg6 = <optimized out>
        __arg5 = <optimized out>
        __arg4 = <optimized out>
        __arg3 = <optimized out>
        __arg2 = <optimized out>
        __arg1 = <optimized out>
        _a6 = <optimized out>
        _a5 = <optimized out>
        _a4 = <optimized out>
        _a3 = <optimized out>
        _a2 = <optimized out>
        _a1 = <optimized out>
#1  __pselect
    (nfds=33, readfds=0x1ffeffef90, writefds=0x1ffeffef10,
exceptfds=0x0, timeout=<optimized out>, sigmask=<optimized out>) at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pselect.c:56 tval = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec =
46231500} #2  0x00000000005d9d34 in really_call_select
(arg=arg@entry=0x1ffeffea30) at ../../emacs-29.2/src/thread.c:612 sa =
0x1ffeffea30 self = 0xaf0d80 <main_thread>
        oldset = {__val = {0, 145052638, 377270480, 1, 0, 0, 412413952,
295759733536247552, 137422170592, 377270480, 2147483647, 377270480,
137422170768, 92765811, 93234694, 93215055}} #3  0x0000000000564ed0 in
flush_stack_call_func1 (func=func@entry=0x5d9ce9 <really_call_select>,
arg=arg@entry=0x1ffeffea30) at ../../emacs-29.2/src/alloc.c:5207 end =
0x1ffeffea20 self = <optimized out>
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
        sentry = {o = <optimized out>, p = <optimized out>}
#4  0x00000000005da1f9 in flush_stack_call_func
    (arg=0x1ffeffea30, func=0x5d9ce9 <really_call_select>) at
../../emacs-29.2/src/lisp.h:4233 #5  thread_select
    (func=<optimized out>, max_fds=max_fds@entry=33,
rfds=rfds@entry=0x1ffeffef90, wfds=<optimized out>,
efds=efds@entry=0x0, timeout=timeout@entry=0x1ffefff1e0, sigmask=0x0)
at ../../emacs-29.2/src/thread.c:644 sa = {func = 0x41b6d0
<pselect@plt>, max_fds = 33, rfds = 0x1ffeffef90, wfds = 0x1ffeffef10,
efds = 0x0, timeout = 0x1ffefff1e0, sigmask = 0x0, result = 377270480}
#6  0x00000000005f5bb6 in xg_select (fds_lim=33,
rfds=rfds@entry=0x1ffefff280, wfds=0x1ffefff200, efds=efds@entry=0x0,
timeout=timeout@entry=0x1ffefff1e0, sigmask=sigmask@entry=0x0) at
../../emacs-29.2/src/xgselect.c:205 all_rfds = {fds_bits = {4294968376,
0 <repeats 15 times>}} all_wfds = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
tmo = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 498000000} tmop = 0x1ffefff1e0 context =
0x167cb0d0 have_wfds = true gfds_buf = {{fd = 4, events = 1, revents =
0}, {fd = 5, events = 1, revents = 0}, {fd = 2147483647, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = 377269744, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd =
-16782432, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 92789182, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = -16782256, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 7423,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1558917277, events = 5880, revents =
0}, {fd = 93234746, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -16782480, events =
31, revents = 0}, {fd = 376473680, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 541773568, events = 49129, revents =
1050}, {fd = 376473704, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 377270480,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -16782096, events = 31, revents = 0},
{fd = -16782120, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 2147483647, events =
0, revents = 0}, {fd = 112695406, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd =
-16782320, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 92786288, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = 40, events = 48, revents = 0}, {fd = 376473680,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -16782112, events = 31, revents = 0},
{fd = 95349434, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1, events = 65535,
revents = 65535}, {fd = 434786304, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd =
-16782240, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 376477976, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = -16782224, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 243595,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 376473796, events = 0, revents = 0},
{fd = 4096, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents =
0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -16782336, events = 31,
revents = 0}, {fd = 1, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -16782256,
events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 80, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 541773568, events = 49129, revents =
1050}, {fd = -16781968, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 92834880,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 92799166, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd
= 109872014, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 2147483647, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 42256, revents = 59604}, {fd =
-16781856, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 413174000, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = -40, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 2, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = -16781888, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd =
413174000, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -16781680, events = 31,
revents = 0}, {fd = 109628549, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 541773568, events = 49129, revents =
1050}, {fd = 376473704, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 377270480,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -16781744, events = 31, revents = 0},
{fd = -16781768, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 2147483647, events =
0, revents = 0}, {fd = 377269744, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd =
-16781856, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 541773568, events = 49129,
revents = 1050}, {fd = 40, events = 48, revents = 0}, {fd = 93234756,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 92799166, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd
= -16781872, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = -1558505912, events =
5880, revents = 0}, {fd = 434786304, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd =
-16781888, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 92789182, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = 2, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -16781680,
events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = -1558505912, events = 5880, revents =
0}, {fd = 93234734, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, e--Type <RET>
for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging-- vents = 0, revents
= 0}, {fd = 376462656, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = 541773568, events = 49129, revents = 1050}, {fd =
-16781904, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = 1, events = 0, revents =
0}, {fd = 2, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -16781680, events = 31,
revents = 0}, {fd = 413174000, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd =
-16781632, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = -16781696, events = 31,
revents = 0}, {fd = 109520148, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 109520585, events = 0, revents = 0},
{fd = 361680896, events = 43601, revents = 51531}, {fd = -2003038970,
events = 21, revents = 0}, {fd = -16781648, events = 31, revents = 0},
{fd = 92394238, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -16781576, events = 31,
revents = 0}, {fd = 1, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 405232928,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1,
events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 2, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd =
413174000, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 11996864, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 541773568,
events = 49129, revents = 1050}, {fd = 24, events = 0, revents = 0},
{fd = 11996864, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 2, events = 0, revents
= 0}, {fd = 109872014, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 11996864, events
= 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 10240, revents = 61035}, {fd =
413174000, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 413174000, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = -30, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = -16781568, events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd =
11996864, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 11996864, events = 0, revents
= 0}, {fd = 109473850, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = 5420908, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -16781544,
events = 31, revents = 0}, {fd = -1, events = 65535, revents = 65535},
{fd = 79063517, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 6064762, events = 0,
revents = 0}, {fd = 8, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1706070028,
events = 0, revents = 0}} gfds = 0x1ffeffeb00 gfds_size = <optimized
out> n_gfds = 2 retval = 0 our_fds = 0 max_fds = 32 i = <optimized out>
out> nfds = <optimized out> tmo_in_millisec = 498 must_free =
out> <optimized out> need_to_dispatch = <optimized out>
out> already_has_events = false #7  0x00000000005bd388 in
out> wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<optimized out>,
out> nsecs=nsecs@entry=0, read_kbd=-1,
out> do_display=do_display@entry=true,
out> wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=0x0,
out> wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at
out> ../../emacs-29.2/src/process.c:5691 tls_nfds = 0 tls_available =
out> {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}} process_skipped = false
out> wrapped = <optimized out> channel_start = <optimized out> child_fd
out> = <optimized out> last_read_channel = -1 channel = 1024 nfds =
out> <optimized out> Available = {fds_bits = {4294968344, 0 <repeats 15
out> times>}} Writeok = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}} check_write
out> times>= <optimized out> check_delay = <optimized out> no_avail =
out> times>false xerrno = 11 --Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to
out> times>continue without paging-- proc = <optimized out> timeout =
out> times>{tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 0} end_time = {tv_sec = <optimized
out> times>out>, tv_nsec = <optimized out>} timer_delay = {tv_sec =
out> times>out><optimized out>, tv_nsec = <optimized out>}
out> times>out>got_output_end_time = {tv_sec = <optimized out>, tv_nsec
out> times>out>= <optimized out>} wait = TIMEOUT got_some_output = -1
out> times>out>prev_wait_proc_nbytes_read = 0 retry_for_async = false
out> times>out>count = {bytes = <optimized out>} now = {tv_sec =
out> times>out><optimized out>, tv_nsec = <optimized out>} #8
out> times>out>0x0000000000428a38 in sit_for
out> times>out>(timeout=timeout@entry=0x7a, reading=reading@entry=true,
out> times>out>display_option=display_option@entry=1) at
out> times>out>../../emacs-29.2/src/dispnew.c:6263 sec = 30 nsec = 0
out> times>out>do_display = true curbuf_eq_winbuf = true nbytes =
out> times>out><optimized out> #9  0x000000000051d0c7 in read_char
out> times>out>(commandflag=1, map=map@entry=0x1b30fa13,
out> times>out>prev_event=0x0,
out> times>out>used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x1ffefff6db,
out> times>out>end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at
out> times>out>../../emacs-29.2/src/lisp.h:767 tem0 = <optimized out>
out> times>out>timeout = 30 count1 = {bytes = <optimized out>}
out> times>out>delay_level = <optimized out> buffer_size = <optimized
out> times>out>out> c = 0x0 local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {0,
out> times>out>out> 866588301500549179, 490789112, 0, 0, 459457347,
out> times>out>out> 880806154487400507, 866588729047713851},
out> times>out>out> __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val =
out> times>out>out> {137422173656, 0, 436632067, 0, 456194595, 0, 5,
out> times>out>out> 456194595, 4294967295, 5, 5394224, 436646755, 0, 0,
out> times>out>out> 0, 0}}}} save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
out> times>out>out> 0, 0, 0}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask =
out> times>out>out> {__val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}}} tem = <optimized
out> times>out>out> out> save = <optimized out>
out> times>out>out> out> previous_echo_area_message = 0x0 also_record =
out> times>out>out> out> 0x0 reread = false recorded = false
out> times>out>out> out> polling_stopped_here = false orig_kboard =
out> times>out>out> out> 0x19382cd0 jmpcount = {bytes = <optimized
out> times>out>out> out> out>} #10 0x000000000051dfa0 in
out> times>out>out> out> out>read_key_sequence
out> times>out>out> out> out>(keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x1ffefff7b0,
out> times>out>out> out> out>prompt=prompt@entry=0x0,
out> times>out>out> out> out>dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false,
out> times>out>out> out> out>can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true,
out> times>out>out> out> out>fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true,
out> times>out>out> out> out>prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false)
out> times>out>out> out> out>at ../../emacs-29.2/src/keyboard.c:10084
out> times>out>out> out> out>interrupted_kboard = 0x19382cd0
out> times>out>out> out> out>interrupted_frame = 0x19867890 key =
out> times>out>out> out> out><optimized out> used_mouse_menu = false
out> times>out>out> out> out>echo_local_start = 0 --Type <RET> for
out> times>out>out> out> out>more, q to quit, c to continue without
out> times>out>out> out> out>paging--c last_real_key_start = 0
out> times>out>out> out> out>keys_local_start = 0 new_binding =
out> times>out>out> out> out><optimized out>
        count = {bytes = <optimized out>}
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 0x1b30fa13
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        used_mouse_menu_history = {false <repeats 30 times>}
        fkey = {parent = 0x16648013, map = 0x16648013, start = 0, end =
0} keytran = {parent = 0x86bad13, map = 0x86bad13, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 0x16648023, map = 0x16648023, start = 0, end
= 0} shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 0x0
        original_uppercase = 0x57fb6e <do_one_unbind+61>
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x1d40d8f8
        fake_prefixed_keys = 0x0
        first_event = 0x0
        second_event = <optimized out>
#11 0x000000000051f37c in command_loop_1 () at
../../emacs-29.2/src/keyboard.c:1384 cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {0xfe70, 0x1a0ad343, 0x6, 0x58417d <apply_lambda+289>,
0xb84680 <lispsym+39072>, 0x7f3d708, 0x0, 0x2, 0x98a0, 0x572486
<set_internal+783>, 0x6, 0x8127e85, 0x80, 0x98a0, 0xb84680
<lispsym+39072>, 0x0, 0x2, 0x0, 0x0, 0x57216d
<set_default_internal+441>, 0x0, 0x1ffefff8b0, 0x2, 0x0, 0x0, 0x57fc37
<do_one_unbind+262>, 0x7c0d390, 0x60, 0x30, 0x0} i = <optimized out>
prev_modiff = 561 prev_buffer = 0x7d76158 #12 0x0000000000580285 in
internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x51f1bd <command_loop_1>,
handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x515485 <cmd_error>) at
../../emacs-29.2/src/eval.c:1474 val = <optimized out> c = 0x7c71b10
#13 0x000000000051057a in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=0x90)
at ../../emacs-29.2/src/keyboard.c:1133 val = <optimized out> #14
0x00000000005801fc in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0x10080,
func=func@entry=0x510564 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0x90) at
../../emacs-29.2/src/eval.c:1197 val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x7c719a0
#15 0x0000000000510541 in command_loop () at
../../emacs-29.2/src/keyboard.c:1111 #16 0x00000000005150d5 in
recursive_edit_1 () at ../../emacs-29.2/src/keyboard.c:720 count =
{bytes = <optimized out>} val = <optimized out>
#17 0x00000000005153c5 in Frecursive_edit () at
../../emacs-29.2/src/keyboard.c:803 count = {bytes = <optimized out>}
        buffer = <optimized out>
#18 0x000000000050fbb4 in main (argc=1, argv=0x1ffefffb98)
    at ../../emacs-29.2/src/emacs.c:2521
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x7
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>
        dump_mode = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
        only_version = false
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        lc_all = <optimized out>
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = <optimized out>
(gdb)  xbacktrace
Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".

In GNU Emacs 29.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.40,
 cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-01-24 built on morgawr
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version
11.0.12014000 System Description: Fedora Linux 39 (Xfce)

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-Og -ggdb3' 'LDFLAGS=-Og -ggdb3''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils xcscope ring saveplace
image-file image-converter cus-load info auctex-autoloads tex-site
xcscope-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 70857 9415)
 (symbols 48 8988 0)
 (strings 32 25053 1669)
 (string-bytes 1 732551)
 (vectors 16 15288)
 (vector-slots 8 211115 13045)
 (floats 8 42 19)
 (intervals 56 214 0)
 (buffers 976 10))