Subject: bug#68680: closed (Re: [PATCH mumi v2 0/3] Add a button to copy a message Message-ID to the clipboard.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 03:58:02 +0000

Your bug report

#68680: [PATCH mumi 0/3] Add a button to copy a message Message-ID to the clipboard.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
68680: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=68680
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [PATCH mumi v2 0/3] Add a button to copy a message Message-ID to the clipboard.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 22:57:18 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Arun,

Arun Isaac <[email-masked]> writes:

> Looks good to me otherwise. The patch running on berlin actually
> works. So, all is well, I guess!

Great!  I'll bump mumi's version to 0.0.6 and update the package in
Guix.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim

Subject: [PATCH mumi 0/3] Add a button to copy a message Message-ID to the clipboard.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 21:15:35 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This series adds a new HTML element to each message header to easily
copy the Message-ID of a message into the clipboard.  It makes use of
the (already included) Pico CSS library for tooltips and some new
JavaScript event handler.  The motivation was to make it easier to
retrieve the Message-ID for passing it to the 'b4 shazam' command when
applying long patches series.

Maxim Cournoyer (3):
  README.org: Add new sections to help newcomers get started.
  .gitignore: Register mumi.xapian and signing-key files.
  html: Add a button to copy a Message-ID to the clipboard.

 .gitignore              |  2 ++
 README.org              | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 assets/js/mumi.js       | 31 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 assets/mumi.scss        | 23 ++++++++++++++++++---
 mumi/web/view/html.scm  | 20 +++++++++++++++----
 mumi/web/view/utils.scm | 44 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 6 files changed, 121 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

base-commit: 025fc600f1cb4c73042bf920aee3e07d5fb9c53a
-- 
2.41.0