Subject: [bug#68680] [PATCH mumi 0/3] Add a button to copy a message Message-ID to the clipboard.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 21:15:35 -0500

This series adds a new HTML element to each message header to easily
copy the Message-ID of a message into the clipboard.  It makes use of
the (already included) Pico CSS library for tooltips and some new
JavaScript event handler.  The motivation was to make it easier to
retrieve the Message-ID for passing it to the 'b4 shazam' command when
applying long patches series.

Maxim Cournoyer (3):
  README.org: Add new sections to help newcomers get started.
  .gitignore: Register mumi.xapian and signing-key files.
  html: Add a button to copy a Message-ID to the clipboard.

 .gitignore              |  2 ++
 README.org              | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 assets/js/mumi.js       | 31 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 assets/mumi.scss        | 23 ++++++++++++++++++---
 mumi/web/view/html.scm  | 20 +++++++++++++++----
 mumi/web/view/utils.scm | 44 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 6 files changed, 121 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

base-commit: 025fc600f1cb4c73042bf920aee3e07d5fb9c53a
-- 
2.41.0