Subject: 30.0.50; Invalid hash table test: tab-bar--auto-width-hash-test

From: No Wayman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 22:46:05 -0500

Apologies for the vague report.
I've been unable to track down a reliable reproduction recipe.
Tonight, when evaluating the following:

(comp--native-compile (lambda nil) nil nil)

The following error is signaled:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (native-compiler-error "Invalid hash 
table test: tab-bar--auto-width-hash-test\n\nError: error 
(\"Invalid hash table test\" tab-bar--auto-width-hash-test)\n 
read(#<buffer  *load*>)\n 
load-with-code-conversion(\"/tmp/emacs-int-comp-comp-lambda-AXDHaA-YLR7FG.el\" 
\"/tmp/emacs-int-comp-comp-lambda-AXDHaA-YLR7FG.el\" nil t)\n 
command-line-1((\"-l\" 
\"/tmp/emacs-int-comp-comp-lambda-AXDHaA-YLR7FG.el\"))\n 
command-line()\n  normal-top-level()\n")

I saw the same several days ago when using trying to `macroexpand' 
a form. 

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.40, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-01-22 built on laptop
Repository revision: f821ac29e0cf69316d6c721bafe9b749b47a6db3
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 
11.0.12101011
System Description: Arch Linux