Subject: bug#6863: 24.0.50; ld: duplicate symbol _QPRIMARY in nsselect.o and keyboard.o

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:33:09 +0200

Am 16.08.2010 um 10:10 schrieb Jan Djärv:

> I checked in a fix.

Sorry, I was too fast in reporting!

	>>>>>>> There are unresolved conflicts in this file <<<<<<<

One is:

	<<<<<<< TREE
	Lisp_Object QCLIPBOARD, QPRIMARY, QSECONDARY, QTEXT, QFILE_NAME;
	=======
	Lisp_Object QSECONDARY, QTEXT, QFILE_NAME;
	>>>>>>> MERGE-SOURCE

Is the manual action to remove the "QCLIPBOARD, QPRIMARY, " text? The  
"first line" should substitute the "second one"?

The second case is:

	<<<<<<< TREE
	  QCLIPBOARD = intern ("CLIPBOARD");	staticpro (&QCLIPBOARD);
	  QPRIMARY   = intern ("PRIMARY");	staticpro (&QPRIMARY);
	=======
	>>>>>>> MERGE-SOURCE
	  QSECONDARY = intern ("SECONDARY");	staticpro (&QSECONDARY);
	  QTEXT      = intern ("TEXT"); 	staticpro (&QTEXT);
	  QFILE_NAME = intern ("FILE_NAME"); 	staticpro (&QFILE_NAME);

The manual action is to remove two lines? Or adding them?

--
Greetings

   Pete

There's no place like ~
			– (UNIX Guru)