Subject: bug#68625: closed (Re: bug#68625: 30.0.50; derived.el: Remove Emacs-21 era compatibility functions)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 00:06:02 +0000

Your bug report

#68625: 30.0.50; derived.el: Remove Emacs-21 era compatibility functions

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
68625: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=68625
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#68625: 30.0.50; derived.el: Remove Emacs-21 era compatibility functions
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 19:05:26 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

>> derived.el ends with:
>>
>>     ;;; OBSOLETE
>>     ;; The functions below are only provided for backward compatibility with
>>     ;; code byte-compiled with versions of derived.el prior to Emacs-21.
>>
>> followed by 9 functions which have not been used since.
>> Is it time to remove them?
>
> Makes sense to me.

Done on `master`, closing,

        Stefan

Subject: 30.0.50; derived.el: Remove Emacs-21 era compatibility functions
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 23:08:13 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Package: Emacs
Version: 30.0.50

derived.el ends with:

    ;;; OBSOLETE
    ;; The functions below are only provided for backward compatibility with
    ;; code byte-compiled with versions of derived.el prior to Emacs-21.

followed by 9 functions which have not been used since.
Is it time to remove them?

        Stefan

 In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2024-01-07 built on pastel
Repository revision: cf4e7e377a3cbdbe39467613814a01f37f426fb3
Repository branch: work
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure -C --enable-checking --enable-check-lisp-object-type --with-modules --with-cairo --with-tiff=ifavailable
 'CFLAGS=-Wall -g3 -Og -Wno-pointer-sign' --without-native-compilation
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/monnier/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_CH.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: InactiveMinibuffer

Minor modes in effect:
  c-electric-flag: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  url-handler-mode: t
  global-reveal-mode: t
  reveal-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  type-break-mode: t
  global-compact-docstrings-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/jade-mode/jade-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/stylus-mode/jade-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/jade-mode/sws-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/stylus-mode/sws-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/jade-mode/stylus-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/stylus-mode/stylus-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/paredit/test hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/easy-kill/test
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark-consult hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark-consult
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark-org hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark-org
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/embark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/embark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark-consult/avy-embark-collect hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/embark/avy-embark-collect
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ada-mode/prj hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/gpr-query/prj
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/forth-mode/build hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lentic/build
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/paredit/test hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/num3-mode/test
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/org-contrib/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ob-asymptote/ob-asymptote
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-trepan-ni/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/realgud-lldb/cask-install hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/loc-changes/cask-install
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/standard-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/elsa/Elsafile hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/trinary/Elsafile
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/url-http-oauth-demo/url-http-oauth-demo hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/url-http-oauth/url-http-oauth-demo
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/hydra-test hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/hydra-test
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/hydra hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/hydra
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/lv hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/lv
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/hydra-ox hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/hydra-ox
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/hydra/hydra-examples hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/lv/hydra-examples
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/transient/lisp/transient hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/transient
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/csharp-mode/csharp-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/nongnu/packages/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/progmodes/lua-mode
/home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/keymap hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/emacs-lisp/keymap
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/landmark/landmark hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/obsolete/landmark
/home/monnier/src/emacs/elpa/packages/crisp/crisp hides /home/monnier/src/emacs/work/lisp/obsolete/crisp

Features:
(epa-file tabify man display-line-numbers cursor-sensor cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-langs cc-vars
cc-defs texinfo texinfo-loaddefs tex-mode rfc2104 mailalias smtpmail
textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check shadow mail-extr emacsbug html5-schema rng-xsd xsd-regexp
rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln
nxml-rap sgml-mode facemenu nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok markdown-mode
edit-indirect color ielm yasnippet-snippets yasnippet-classic-snippets
yasnippet ffap slime-tests ert slime apropos etags fileloop xref
arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec kmacro csv-mode sort org-eldoc
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree generator oc-basic
ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom browse-url gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader
range ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi ind-util quail edebug repeat sh-script make-mode autorevert
imenu doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode exif pg-custom
proof-config proof-faces proof-useropts pg-vars pg-pamacs proof-compat
prefixed-core rect view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-french org-journal
org-crypt org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-compat
org-macs format-spec cal-iso diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-move cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs wgrep shell drupal/pcomplete pcomplete files-x
grep sm-c-mode smie mule-util shortdoc comp-common rx url-http-oauth
url-http-ntlm ntlm hmac-md5 hex-util md4 gnutls network-stream url-http
url-gw nsm url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util treesit
emacs-news-mode vc-fossil vc-backup vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs vc-got log-view vc-annotate vc-dir ewoc log-edit message
sendmail mailcap yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
smerge-mode diff whitespace vc dabbrev executable copyright help-fns
radix-tree cl-print debug backtrace find-func cus-start crm cl-extra
misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher
filecache bug-reference raku-detect server time-date flymake project
compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring warnings
noutline outline flyspell ispell checkdoc lisp-mnt thingatpt help-mode
elec-pair url-handlers reveal autoinsert cl-seq savehist minibuf-eldef
disp-table type-break compact-docstrings corfu compat info
adoc-mode-autoloads afternoon-theme-autoloads alect-themes-autoloads
ample-theme-autoloads annotate-autoloads anti-zenburn-theme-autoloads
apache-mode-autoloads apropospriate-theme-autoloads
arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto eieio-base
auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads bash-completion-autoloads
better-jumper-autoloads bison-mode-autoloads blow-autoloads
blueprint-ts-mode-autoloads boxquote-autoloads buttercup-autoloads
camera-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads cider-autoloads
clojure-ts-mode-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads
crux-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads cycle-at-point-autoloads
d-mode-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads dcs-mode-autoloads
denote-refs-autoloads devhelp-autoloads devil-autoloads
diff-ansi-autoloads doc-show-inline-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
dracula-theme-autoloads drupal-mode-autoloads eat-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads el-mock-autoloads
elixir-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads anzu-autoloads
evil-args-autoloads evil-exchange-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads
evil-iedit-state-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads
evil-lisp-state-autoloads bind-map-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads
evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-visual-mark-mode-autoloads
evil-visualstar-autoloads evil-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads flymake-guile-autoloads
flymake-kondor-autoloads flymake-popon-autoloads focus-autoloads
forth-mode-autoloads free-keys-autoloads gc-buffers-autoloads
geiser-chez-autoloads geiser-chibi-autoloads geiser-chicken-autoloads
geiser-gambit-autoloads geiser-gauche-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-kawa-autoloads geiser-mit-autoloads geiser-racket-autoloads
geiser-stklos-autoloads geiser-autoloads git-modes-autoloads
gnu-apl-mode-autoloads gnu-indent-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads golden-ratio-autoloads gotham-theme-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads graphql-mode-autoloads gruber-darker-theme-autoloads
gruvbox-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads guru-mode-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads haskell-tng-mode-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
hl-block-mode-autoloads hl-column-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
hyperdrive-autoloads idle-highlight-mode-autoloads idris-mode-autoloads
iedit-autoloads inf-clojure-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads iwindow-autoloads
j-mode-autoloads jabber-autoloads jade-mode-autoloads
jinja2-mode-autoloads julia-mode-autoloads keycast-autoloads
kotlin-mode-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads mastodon-autoloads material-theme-autoloads
mentor-autoloads meow-autoloads minibar-autoloads moe-theme-autoloads
monokai-theme-autoloads mpv-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
nasm-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads
oblivion-theme-autoloads opam-switch-mode-autoloads
org-auto-tangle-autoloads org-drill-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-mime-autoloads org-present-autoloads org-superstar-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads orgit-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
pacmacs-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads paredit-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads pcmpl-args-autoloads
pcre2el-autoloads popon-autoloads popup-autoloads prescient-autoloads
projectile-autoloads proof-general-autoloads proof-site proof-autoloads
prop-menu-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
raku-mode-autoloads recomplete-autoloads rfc-mode-autoloads
rubocop-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads scad-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
scroll-on-drag-autoloads scroll-on-jump-autoloads sesman-autoloads
shellcop-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads sly-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads
spacemacs-theme-autoloads spell-fu-autoloads sqlite3-autoloads
stylus-mode-autoloads subatomic-theme-autoloads subed-autoloads
sweeprolog-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads swsw-autoloads
symbol-overlay-autoloads systemd-autoloads tablist-autoloads
tangotango-theme-autoloads telephone-line-autoloads
testcover-mark-line-autoloads textile-mode-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads
ujelly-theme-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads undo-fu-session-autoloads
vc-fossil-autoloads vcomplete-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads webpaste-autoloads wfnames-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
why-this-autoloads with-simulated-input-autoloads workroom-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads xah-fly-keys-autoloads
xkcd-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads ace-window-autoloads ack-autoloads
ada-mode-autoloads ada-ref-man-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
adjust-parens-autoloads advice-patch-autoloads
aggressive-completion-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads
agitate-autoloads ahungry-theme-autoloads aircon-theme-autoloads
all-autoloads altcaps-autoloads ampc-autoloads arbitools-autoloads
assess-autoloads aumix-mode-autoloads auto-correct-autoloads
auto-header-autoloads auto-overlays-autoloads autocrypt-autoloads
bbdb-autoloads beacon-autoloads beardbolt-autoloads beframe-autoloads
blist-autoloads bluetooth-autoloads bnf-mode-autoloads
boxy-headings-autoloads boxy-headlines-autoloads breadcrumb-autoloads
brief-autoloads buffer-env-autoloads buffer-expose-autoloads
bufferlo-autoloads bug-hunter-autoloads buildbot-autoloads
calibre-autoloads cape-autoloads capf-autosuggest-autoloads
caps-lock-autoloads captain-autoloads chess-autoloads
clipboard-collector-autoloads cobol-mode-autoloads code-cells-autoloads
compact-docstrings-autoloads company-ebdb-autoloads
company-math-autoloads company-statistics-autoloads company-autoloads
consult-recoll-autoloads context-coloring-autoloads corfu-autoloads
coterm-autoloads counsel-autoloads cpio-mode-autoloads
cpupower-autoloads crdt-autoloads crisp-autoloads csharp-mode-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads cursory-autoloads cycle-quotes-autoloads
dape-autoloads darkroom-autoloads dbus-codegen-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads delight-autoloads denote-menu-autoloads
denote-autoloads detached-autoloads devdocs-autoloads
dict-tree-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads diffview-autoloads
diminish-autoloads dired-du-autoloads dired-duplicates-autoloads
dired-git-info-autoloads dired-preview-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads
dismal-autoloads djvu-autoloads do-at-point-autoloads doc-toc-autoloads
docbook-autoloads drepl-autoloads comint-mime-autoloads
dts-mode-autoloads easy-escape-autoloads easy-kill-autoloads
ebdb-gnorb-autoloads ebdb-i18n-chn-autoloads ebdb-autoloads
ediprolog-autoloads eev-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads
el-search-autoloads electric-spacing-autoloads
elisp-benchmarks-autoloads ellama-autoloads elsa-autoloads
emacs-gc-stats-autoloads emacspeak-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
consult-autoloads embark-autoloads ement-autoloads emms-autoloads
engrave-faces-autoloads enwc-autoloads epoch-view-autoloads
ergoemacs-mode-autoloads ess-autoloads excorporate-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads expreg-autoloads exwm-autoloads
f90-interface-browser-autoloads face-shift-autoloads filladapt-autoloads
firefox-javascript-repl-autoloads flylisp-autoloads
flymake-codespell-autoloads flymake-proselint-autoloads
fontaine-autoloads frame-tabs-autoloads frog-menu-autoloads
fsm-autoloads ftable-autoloads gcmh-autoloads ggtags-autoloads
gited-autoloads gle-mode-autoloads gnome-c-style-autoloads
gnorb-autoloads gnu-elpa-autoloads gnu-elpa-features
gnu-elpa-keyring-update-autoloads gnugo-autoloads
ascii-art-to-unicode-autoloads gnus-mock-autoloads gpastel-autoloads
gpr-mode-autoloads gpr-query-autoloads gnat-compiler-autoloads
graphql-autoloads greader-autoloads greenbar-autoloads
gtags-mode-autoloads guess-language-autoloads hcel-autoloads
hiddenquote-autoloads highlight-escape-sequences-autoloads
hook-helpers-autoloads html5-schema-autoloads ilist-autoloads
inspector-autoloads ioccur-autoloads isearch-mb-autoloads
iterators-autoloads ivy-avy-autoloads avy-autoloads
ivy-explorer-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads ivy-posframe-autoloads
jarchive-autoloads javaimp-autoloads jgraph-mode-autoloads
jinx-autoloads jit-spell-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads jumpc-autoloads kind-icon-autoloads kiwix-autoloads
request-autoloads kmb-autoloads landmark-autoloads
latex-table-wizard-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site leaf-autoloads
lentic-server-autoloads lentic-autoloads lex-autoloads lin-autoloads
llm-autoloads lmc-autoloads load-dir-autoloads loccur-autoloads
logos-autoloads luwak-autoloads m-buffer-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
markchars-autoloads math-symbol-lists-autoloads mct-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads metar-autoloads midi-kbd-autoloads
mines-autoloads minibuffer-header-autoloads minibuffer-line-autoloads
minimap-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads multi-mode-autoloads
multishell-autoloads muse-autoloads myers-autoloads nameless-autoloads
names-autoloads nano-agenda-autoloads nano-modeline-autoloads
nano-theme-autoloads nftables-mode-autoloads nhexl-mode-autoloads
nlinum-autoloads notes-mode-autoloads notmuch-indicator-autoloads
num3-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads ob-asymptote-autoloads
ob-haxe-autoloads objed-autoloads omn-mode-autoloads on-screen-autoloads
openpgp-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-contacts-autoloads
org-edna-autoloads org-modern-autoloads org-notify-autoloads
org-real-autoloads boxy-autoloads org-remark-autoloads
org-transclusion-autoloads org-translate-autoloads orgalist-autoloads
osc-autoloads osm-autoloads other-frame-window-autoloads
pabbrev-autoloads paced-autoloads parsec-autoloads
parser-generator-autoloads path-iterator-autoloads peg-autoloads
perl-doc-autoloads persist-autoloads phpinspect-autoloads
phps-mode-autoloads pinentry-autoloads plz-see-autoloads poke-autoloads
poke-mode-autoloads poker-autoloads polymode-autoloads popper-autoloads
pq-autoloads prefixed-core-autoloads psgml-autoloads pspp-mode-autoloads
pulsar-autoloads pyim-autoloads async-autoloads pyim-basedict-autoloads
quarter-plane-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads rbit-autoloads
rcirc-color-autoloads rcirc-menu-autoloads realgud-ipdb-autoloads
realgud-jdb-autoloads realgud-lldb-autoloads
realgud-node-debug-autoloads realgud-node-inspect-autoloads
realgud-pdbpp-autoloads realgud-trepan-ni-autoloads
realgud-trepan-xpy-autoloads realgud-autoloads loc-changes-autoloads
load-relative-autoloads rec-mode-autoloads register-list-autoloads
relint-autoloads repology-autoloads rich-minority-autoloads
rmsbolt-autoloads rnc-mode-autoloads rt-liberation-autoloads
ruby-end-autoloads rudel-autoloads satchel-autoloads scanner-autoloads
scroll-restore-autoloads sed-mode-autoloads setup-autoloads
shelisp-autoloads shell-command+-autoloads shell-quasiquote-autoloads
shen-mode-autoloads sisu-mode-autoloads site-lisp-autoloads
sketch-mode-autoloads slime-volleyball-autoloads sm-c-mode-autoloads
smalltalk-mode-autoloads smart-yank-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads
sokoban-autoloads sotlisp-autoloads spacious-padding-autoloads
spinner-autoloads sql-beeline-autoloads sql-cassandra-autoloads
sql-indent-autoloads sql-smie-autoloads plz-autoloads
ssh-deploy-autoloads standard-themes-autoloads stream-autoloads
substitute-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads svg-tag-mode-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
switchy-window-autoloads sxhkdrc-mode-autoloads
system-packages-autoloads tam-autoloads taxy-magit-section-autoloads
taxy-autoloads dash-autoloads temp-buffer-browse-autoloads
tempel-autoloads test-simple-autoloads theme-buffet-autoloads
timerfunctions-autoloads tiny-autoloads tmr-autoloads tomelr-autoloads
topspace-autoloads tramp-nspawn-autoloads tramp-theme-autoloads
transcribe-autoloads transient-cycles-autoloads tree-inspector-autoloads
treeview-autoloads trie-autoloads heap-autoloads tNFA-autoloads
trinary-autoloads triples-autoloads typo-autoloads ulisp-repl-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads uni-confusables-autoloads uniquify-files-autoloads
urgrep-autoloads url-http-ntlm-autoloads url-http-oauth-demo-autoloads
url-http-oauth-autoloads url-auth url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
cl-macs pcase password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile url-vars url-scgi-autoloads validate-autoloads
valign-autoloads vc-backup-autoloads vc-got-autoloads vc-hgcmd-autoloads
vcard-autoloads vcl-mode-autoloads vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads vertico-posframe-autoloads vertico-autoloads
compat-autoloads posframe-autoloads vigenere-autoloads
visual-filename-abbrev-autoloads visual-fill-autoloads vlf-autoloads
vundo-autoloads wcheck-mode-autoloads wconf-autoloads
web-server-autoloads webfeeder-autoloads websocket-autoloads
which-key-autoloads window-commander-autoloads windower-autoloads
windresize-autoloads wisitoken-grammar-mode-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads
wisi-autoloads wpuzzle-autoloads wrap-search-autoloads xclip-autoloads
xeft-autoloads xelb-autoloads xpm-autoloads queue-autoloads xr-autoloads
xref-union-autoloads yasnippet-classic-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zones-autoloads ztree-autoloads zuul-autoloads
cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib gv rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs oclosure cl-preloaded faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1485965 1066499) (symbols 48 52235 184)
 (strings 32 244781 47084) (string-bytes 1 6969853) (vectors 16 220703)
 (vector-slots 8 4846682 1413425) (floats 8 1712 882)
 (intervals 56 169333 2041) (buffers 984 194))