Subject: bug#68611: closed (Issue can be closed.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2024 09:18:02 +0000

Your bug report

#68611: easyeffects package not working

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
68611: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=68611
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Issue can be closed.
From: Apoorv <[email-masked]>
To: 68611 Done <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2024 11:17:34 +0200 (CEST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The following issue can be closed now as the package build and runs fine now.

-- 
 Sent with Tuta; enjoy secure & ad-free emails: 
 https://tuta.com

Subject: easyeffects package not working
From: Apoorv <[email-masked]>
To: Bug Guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 16:14:49 +0100 (CET)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When I launch easyeffects package I get a bunch of warnings and segmentation fault in the end, here is a part of the log,

lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://drumkv1.sourceforge.net/lv2>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_voxbass_#_voxbass_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://moddevices.com/plugins/caps/Compress>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://moddevices.com/plugins/tap/eqbw>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <https://github.com/linuxmao-org/shiru-plugins/chipdrum>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamGEQ31>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <https://www.jahnichen.de/plugins/lv2/BJumblr>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://tytel.org/helm>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_rangem_#_rangem_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamGate>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://ssj71.github.io/infamousPlugins/plugs.html#casynth>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_zita_rev1_stereo#_zita_rev1_stereo>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://www.drowaudio.co.uk/audio/audio_plugins/reverb>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <https://distrho.kx.studio/plugins/cardinal>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_SunFace_#_SunFace_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_TubeDistortion_#_TubeDistortion_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_vmk2d_#_vmk2d_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <https://github.com/linuxmao-org/shiru-plugins/crushdmc>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_sd1sim_#_sd1sim_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://www.klangfreund.com/lufsmeter>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/sc4>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_room_simulator_#_room_simulator_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/fadDelay>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/mbeq>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://distrho.sf.net/plugins/PingPongPan>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamGrains>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamHeadX2>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_tonemachine_#_tonemachine_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_mbreverb_#_mbreverb_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://ssj71.github.io/infamousPlugins/plugs.html#mindi>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://moddevices.com/plugins/tap/limiter>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/hardLimiter>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://moddevices.com/plugins/caps/CabinetIV>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_graphiceq_#_graphiceq_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <https://github.com/linuxmao-org/fogpad>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/combSplitter>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/bodeShifter>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/alaw>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://moddevices.com/plugins/tap/rotspeak>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamTube>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_shakatube_#_shakatube_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://gareus.org/oss/lv2/xfade>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_MicroAmp_#_MicroAmp_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://moddevices.com/plugins/caps/Fractal>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://ssj71.github.io/infamousPlugins/plugs.html#stuck>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://ssj71.github.io/infamousPlugins/plugs.html#stuckstacker>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/lookaheadLimiterConst>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/foverdrive>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_hyperion_#_hyperion_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamCompX2>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamAutoSat>
zsh: segmentation fault  easyeffects

-- 
 Sent with Tuta; enjoy secure & ad-free emails: 
 https://tuta.com