Subject: bug#68611: easyeffects package not working

From: Apoorv <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 16:14:49 +0100 (CET)

When I launch easyeffects package I get a bunch of warnings and segmentation fault in the end, here is a part of the log,

lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://drumkv1.sourceforge.net/lv2>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_voxbass_#_voxbass_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://moddevices.com/plugins/caps/Compress>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://moddevices.com/plugins/tap/eqbw>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <https://github.com/linuxmao-org/shiru-plugins/chipdrum>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamGEQ31>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <https://www.jahnichen.de/plugins/lv2/BJumblr>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://tytel.org/helm>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_rangem_#_rangem_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamGate>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://ssj71.github.io/infamousPlugins/plugs.html#casynth>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_zita_rev1_stereo#_zita_rev1_stereo>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://www.drowaudio.co.uk/audio/audio_plugins/reverb>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <https://distrho.kx.studio/plugins/cardinal>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_SunFace_#_SunFace_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_TubeDistortion_#_TubeDistortion_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_vmk2d_#_vmk2d_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <https://github.com/linuxmao-org/shiru-plugins/crushdmc>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_sd1sim_#_sd1sim_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://www.klangfreund.com/lufsmeter>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/sc4>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_room_simulator_#_room_simulator_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/fadDelay>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/mbeq>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://distrho.sf.net/plugins/PingPongPan>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamGrains>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamHeadX2>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_tonemachine_#_tonemachine_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_mbreverb_#_mbreverb_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://ssj71.github.io/infamousPlugins/plugs.html#mindi>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://moddevices.com/plugins/tap/limiter>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/hardLimiter>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://moddevices.com/plugins/caps/CabinetIV>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_graphiceq_#_graphiceq_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <https://github.com/linuxmao-org/fogpad>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/combSplitter>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/bodeShifter>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/alaw>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://moddevices.com/plugins/tap/rotspeak>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamTube>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_shakatube_#_shakatube_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://gareus.org/oss/lv2/xfade>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_MicroAmp_#_MicroAmp_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://moddevices.com/plugins/caps/Fractal>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://ssj71.github.io/infamousPlugins/plugs.html#stuck>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://ssj71.github.io/infamousPlugins/plugs.html#stuckstacker>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/lookaheadLimiterConst>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://plugin.org.uk/swh-plugins/foverdrive>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gx_hyperion_#_hyperion_>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamCompX2>
lilv_world_add_plugin(): warning: Reloading plugin <urn:zamaudio:ZamAutoSat>
zsh: segmentation fault  easyeffects

-- 
 Sent with Tuta; enjoy secure & ad-free emails: 
 https://tuta.com