Subject: bug#68581: closed (Re: bug#68581: 30.0.50; [PATCH] Simple Gnus manual typo)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 11:54:02 +0000

Your bug report

#68581: 30.0.50; [PATCH] Simple Gnus manual typo

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
68581: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=68581
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#68581: 30.0.50; [PATCH] Simple Gnus manual typo
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 13:53:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 11:01:26 +0100
> From:  Manuel Giraud via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs,
>  the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
> 
> This fixes a simple typo.

Thanks, installed on the emacs-29 branch, and closing the bug.

Subject: 30.0.50; [PATCH] Simple Gnus manual typo
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 11:01:26 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

This fixes a simple typo.
>From 90954fdeeffedff29e33748df37a8256b148466b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 10:55:32 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] ; * doc/misc/gnus.texi (Scoring): Typo.

---
 doc/misc/gnus.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/misc/gnus.texi b/doc/misc/gnus.texi
index 1d1c15f6494..93ba1821860 100644
--- a/doc/misc/gnus.texi
+++ b/doc/misc/gnus.texi
@@ -19806,7 +19806,7 @@ Scoring
 @chapter Scoring
 @cindex scoring
 
-Other people use @dfn{kill files} (@pxref{Kill Files}, but we here at
+Other people use @dfn{kill files} (@pxref{Kill Files}), but we here at
 Gnus Towers like scoring better than killing, so we'd rather switch
 than fight.  Scoring and score files processing are more powerful and
 faster than processing of kill files.  Scoring also does something
-- 
2.43.0

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-unknown-openbsd7.4) of 2024-01-18
 built on computer
Repository revision: d4d5830f8a071a3634926adeeaedaf573d49a063
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101009
System Description: OpenBSD computer 7.4 GENERIC.MP#1588 amd64

Configured using:
 'configure CC=egcc CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include
 LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib MAKEINFO=gmakeinfo --prefix=/home/manuel/emacs
 --bindir=/home/manuel/bin --with-x-toolkit=no --without-cairo
 --without-dbus --without-gconf --without-gsettings --without-sound
 --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2
MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE OLDXMENU PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XFT XIM XINPUT2 XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.5.0/theme-loaddefs hides /home/manuel/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow emacsbug magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff git-commit magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode
transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils dash pcmpl-git log-edit
texinfo texinfo-loaddefs shr-color view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-iso
face-remap add-log smerge-mode diff whitespace vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util dictionary external-completion
dictionary-connection dabbrev misearch multi-isearch pulse help-fns
radix-tree cl-print cus-start ffap display-line-numbers mailalias
smtpmail sort gnus-cite flow-fill mail-extr textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-bcklg
nnmaildir gnus-search gnus-async qp gnus-ml gnus-topic mm-archive
url-cache utf-7 imap rfc2104 nndoc nndraft nnmh network-stream nnfolder
nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache nnrss vc-hg vc-bzr tramp-cmds tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh
org-duration org-agenda imenu org-indent sh-script smie treesit
executable oc-basic org-element org-persist org-id avl-tree ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
ol-docview doc-view image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi gnus-icalendar org-capture org-refile org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-compat org-macs vc-dir ewoc
gnus-dired autorevert filenotify mule-util jka-compr on-screen vc-git
diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference paredit time battery cus-load
desktop frameset exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-config ido exwm exwm-input
xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render
exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto
xcb-types xcb-debug server ef-arbutus-theme ef-themes
modus-operandi-theme modus-themes zone speed-type url-http url-auth
url-gw nsm compat ytdious mingus libmpdee reporter edebug debug
backtrace transmission color calc-bin calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect
calc-macs supercite regi ebdb-message ebdb-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win ebdb-mua
ebdb-com crm ebdb-format ebdb mailabbrev eieio-opt speedbar ezimage
dframe find-func eieio-base timezone icalendar gnus nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit web-mode derived disp-table
erlang-start skeleton cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs slime-asdf grep slime-tramp
tramp rx trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat
xdg shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec
tramp-loaddefs slime-fancy slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree advice slime-scratch slime-presentations
bridge slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
apropos compile text-property-search etags fileloop generator xref
project arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline icons pp comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring hyperspec thingatpt slime-autoloads edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs pcase dired-x dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs
cl-extra help-mode use-package-core repeat easy-mmode debbugs-autoloads
ebdb-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads exwm-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
dash-autoloads on-screen-autoloads osm-autoloads paredit-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads speed-type-autoloads transmission-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads ytdious-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache
json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs
cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting xinput2 x
multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1167430 337718) (symbols 48 61646 12)
 (strings 32 306914 12634) (string-bytes 1 10422396)
 (vectors 16 181945) (vector-slots 8 2467715 83061)
 (floats 8 1178 3031) (intervals 56 43187 2248) (buffers 984 156))

-- 
Manuel Giraud