Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] gnu: borgmatic: Update to 1.8.6

From: Mike Delago <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 15:07:19 -0500

Hey Maxim, 

This revision of the patchset should have corrected the
things you've noted.

> Nitpick: I prefer to list inputs in the order of native, inputs,
> propagated.  Was the above order produced by the pypi importer?

Yes - the manifest came largely from the pypi importer. The
`native-inputs` block was added in order to cover the
"dev-requirements.txt"[0] file in the upstream repo. This was needed in
order for tests to pass.

Corrected in this revision to the patch.

> This is too verbose for a synopsis...
> That sounds like marketing talk...

Good catch - this was the default value from the page on pypi.

Both the description and the synopsis should be corrected for this
patch, but please let me know if they don't contain sufficient
information. 

> Please punctuate your comments (including periods).

Done, thanks

> Github says bsd-2.  Could you check?

This has been corrected

Thanks for your review, please let me know if I missed anything else

[0] - https://github.com/caronc/apprise/blob/master/dev-requirements.txt

---
Best, 
Mike Delago

Mike Delago (2):
  gnu: Add python-apprise.
  gnu: borgmatic: Update to 1.8.6.

 gnu/packages/backup.scm     | 61 +++++++++++++++++++------------------
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 38 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 70 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)

base-commit: 48b5e885182738fe28bed2d1b45e91be95dce67c
-- 
2.41.0