Subject: [bug#68562] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: python-plotnine: Fix build.

From: Troy Figiel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 10:43:42 +0100

* gnu/packages/python-science.scm (python-plotnine): Fix build.
[arguments]<#:test-flags>: Add test_custom_shape to ignored tests.
---
 gnu/packages/python-science.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/python-science.scm b/gnu/packages/python-science.scm
index c57fd1f23c..005ef6b016 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/python-science.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/python-science.scm
@@ -1774,6 +1774,7 @@ (define-public python-plotnine
                      "test_continuous_x_fullrange"
                      "test_coord_trans_backtransforms"
                      "test_coord_trans_se_false"
+                     "test_custom_shape"
                      "test_datetime_scale_limits"
                      "test_dir_v_ncol"
                      "test_discrete_x"
-- 
2.42.0