Subject: bug#68523: closed (Re: bug#68523: 30.0.50; native-comp test failure)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 15:02:02 +0000

Your bug report

#68523: 30.0.50; native-comp test failure

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
68523: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=68523
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#68523: 30.0.50; native-comp test failure
From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 10:01:22 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]> writes:

> john muhl via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text
> editors" <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Bisect says 1998039f7a8 is the first bad commit. Log attached.
>>
>
> [...]
>
> Thanks for the report, I'll try to fix it later today.
>
>   Andrea

Right I pushed c5031a52c5c and works for me.  Closing then.

Thanks

  Andrea

Subject: 30.0.50; native-comp test failure
From: john muhl <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 20:13:58 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Bisect says 1998039f7a8 is the first bad commit. Log attached.

  cd emacs
  ./autogen.sh
  ./configure
  make
  cd test && make src/comp-tests.log

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) of 2024-01-16 built
 on thelio
Repository revision: f19f5604deb72c4d548702b2d9b8565805ffbca1
Repository branch: master
System Description: Fedora Linux 39 (Thirty Nine)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-x'

onfigured features:
ACL DBUS GMP GNUTLS GPM JSON LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS
TREE_SITTER XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dnd dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util time-date subr-x mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs
cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring tool-bar
comp-run comp-common regexp-opt rx term/xterm xterm byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple
cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 89790 8818) (symbols 48 6695 0) (strings 32 25304 2410)
 (string-bytes 1 844300) (vectors 16 13257)
 (vector-slots 8 132961 7469) (floats 8 34 1) (intervals 56 254 0)
 (buffers 984 11))