Subject: [bug#68521] [PATCH 0/1] teams: Add Wilko Meyer.

From: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 01:05:21 +0100

Hi Leo,

I thought it'd be a good idea to add myself to the kernel team in
teams.scm; so I'd be in the loop and don't have to manually check
issues.guix.gnu.org if someone sends patches regarding linux.scm etc.
and could keep better track of those. WDYT?

Wilko Meyer (1):
  teams: Add Wilko Meyer to kernel.

 etc/teams.scm | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

base-commit: 4e50310e6198e65676fb5361f3a3f40909a3986d
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a1ff6a9e953c930f6e92510a8e5c143c746dd8d
prerequisite-patch-id: f6e694ba1288e7c2de27bf8a9a9c251b11573e25
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c67f743526ee79ff23443664fc624814e942ded
prerequisite-patch-id: e94b281556d3c022c2d2fc0e453d7843cc839760
prerequisite-patch-id: a88e79f69b23d065933cdb29396d54ac66d8099a
prerequisite-patch-id: dfd094794bee2a3874b2d296bff5434f4c2da20f
-- 
2.41.0