Subject: 24.0.50; emerge remote (Tramp) files fails

From: Teodor Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:41:29 -0500

Run emerge on two remote files.  Bug is described here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email-masked]/msg01041.html

*Nessages* contains:

Tramp: Encoding region using function `base64-encode-region'...done
Tramp: Decoding region into remote file /ssh:dbcer:/home/tzlatanov/server/#%2Amerge%2A#18665tuG#...done
Auto-saving...
Tramp: Encoding region using function `base64-encode-region'...done
Tramp: Decoding region into remote file /ssh:dbcer:/home/tzlatanov/server/#%2Amerge%2A#18665tuG#...done
Errors found in diff/diff3 output.  Merge buffer is *merge*.

And *merge* errors out and contains:

diff: /tmp/emergeA18665uax: No such file or directory
diff: /tmp/emergeB18665gkA: No such file or directory

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2010-06-04 on tzlatanov-ubuntu-desktop
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10706000
configured using `configure  '--with-dbus' '--with-rsvg' '--with-gconf' 'CC=gcc''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-agent-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  gud-tooltip-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  url-handler-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
Registry: article <87wrrueitr.fsf@totally-fudged-out-message-id> spooled to drafts
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [4 times]
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
byte-code: End of buffer
Message modified; kill anyway? (y or n) 
Exiting summary buffer and applying spam rules

Load-path shadows:
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/dig hides ~/emacs/dig
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/starttls hides ~/emacs/starttls
~/emacs/anything hides ~/emacs/install-elisp/anything
~/emacs/anything-config hides ~/emacs/install-elisp/anything-config
~/emacs/install-elisp hides ~/emacs/install-elisp/install-elisp
~/emacs/imagetext hides ~/emacs/miscbits-el/imagetext
~/emacs/anything hides ~/emacs/anything-config/anything
~/emacs/install-elisp/anything-match-plugin hides ~/emacs/anything-config/anything-match-plugin
~/emacs/anything-config hides ~/emacs/anything-config/anything-config
~/emacs/ps-print/ps-mule hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ps-mule
~/emacs/tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/tempo
~/emacs/type-break hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/type-break
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/md4
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-def
~/emacs/ansi-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ansi-color
~/emacs/ps-print/ps-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ps-print
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/hex-util
~/emacs/follow hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/follow
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-parse
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-gpg
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-pgp5
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/sha1
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg-pgp
~/emacs/ido hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ido
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/format-spec
~/emacs/thumbs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/thumbs
~/emacs/ps-print/ps-bdf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ps-bdf
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/password-cache
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/pgg
~/emacs/align hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/align
~/emacs/wdired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/wdired
~/emacs/iswitchb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/iswitchb
~/emacs/artist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/artist
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/emacs/table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/table
~/emacs/css-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
~/emacs/sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/sql
~/emacs/cfengine hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/cfengine
~/emacs/glasses hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/glasses
~/emacs/snake hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/play/snake
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dns
~/emacs/net-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/net-utils
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/dig
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/imap
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/tls
~/emacs/browse-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/browse-url
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnlistserv hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnlistserv
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/webmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/webmail
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/compface
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-soup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-soup
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/earcon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/earcon
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnwarchive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnwarchive
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nndb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndb
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-nocem hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-nocem
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-audio hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-audio
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnkiboze hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnkiboze
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnslashdot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnslashdot
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnwfm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnwfm
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/qp
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnsoup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnsoup
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnultimate hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnultimate
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-move hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-move
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/gnus/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow emacsbug em-xtra compile em-unix pcomplete em-term term ehelp
electric em-script em-rebind em-prompt em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs
em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias hippie-exp tabify cua-rect diff-mode
find-func pp debug nnfolder mule-util w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu
w3m-session w3m-form w3m-symbol gnus-dup flow-fill multi-isearch
cus-edit imap-hash noutline outline url-http url-gw info calccomp
calc-ext calc-menu calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs help-mode view
log-edit pcvs-util vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs vc-dir ewoc vc add-log
vc-git qp mailalias canlock sha1 hex-util bbdb-gui bbdb-hooks sort
gnus-fun gnus-cite smiley ansi-color gnus-async gnus-bcklg parse-time
gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic vc-dispatcher vc-svn nnimap utf-7 utf7 tls
imap trace epa-file epa epg netrc byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile nndraft
nnmh executable bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr nnmaildir gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache spam spam-stat
bbdb-com gnus-registry gnus-demon nntp url-cache url-auth nnrss mm-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
bbdb-sc supercite regi gnus-sync diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb
w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util boxquote
rect message-x gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view smime dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group time-date gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source smtpmail gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader align-let skeleton em-ls esh-opt esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util html-mode jsp-html-helper-mode
asp-html-helper-mode php-html-helper-mode html-helper-mode tempo recentf
tree-widget wid-edit avoid gud easy-mmode cus-start cus-load image-file
cua-base delsel time paren which-func imenu url-handlers autoinsert
cperl-mode dired-x dired-sort-map wdired dired-aux completion cycbuf
browse-url thingatpt dired align cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs complete newcomment
tramp-imap tramp-gw tramp-gvfs zeroconf url-util url-parse url-vars dbus
xml tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp
auth-source gnus-util password-cache format-spec tramp-compat trampver
shell comint ring ido saveplace bbdb-autoloads message sendmail rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader bbdb timezone session mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat jumpfiles
filecache contentswitch google-c-style icomplete+ icomplete edit-server
derived windmove csv whitespace map-lines anything-match-plugin
anything-config advice advice-preload rx anything help-fns edmacro
kmacro woman easymenu man regexp-opt assoc cl cl-19 perl-pod-coding
nobreak-fade install-elisp warnings tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

--