Subject: [bug#68475] [PATCH] Update python-evdev to 1.5.0.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 23:12:26 -0500

Hi Sharlatan,

Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]> writes:

> It triggers an expensive build, potentially for core updates?
>
>
> [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
> [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
> [email-masked] arc-theme@20221218 gnome-shell-extension-gsconnect@50 [email-masked]
> [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]

Our old guidelines for master was that <= 300 rebuilds is fair game for
the master branch.

> There tests in git checkout but they need access to /dev/uinput

Perhaps these can be skipped; pytest has a convenient -k 'not test_name'
switch to do so.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim