Subject: Fwd: bug#68448: Add guile-rsv package definition.

From: Yuval Langer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:15:50 +0200

(re-sending to the debbugs thread)

On Sun, Jan 28, 2024 at 11:34 PM Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Nice!

Thank you!

> Could you please follow the conventions and style used elsewhere in the
> code, in particular regarding how to deal with snapshots, avoiding
> square brackets, possibly running ‘guix style guile-rsv’, and writing
> synopsis and description following our guidelines:
>
>   https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Synopses-and-Descriptions.html
>   https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Version-Numbers.html
>
> Could you send an updated version?

I have:

- Replaced the square brackets with parentheses in the let
  definitions,
- added a revision number and used `git-version`,
- rewrote the synopsis and description,
- checked the style with `guix style -L . guile-rsv` in my own Guix
  channel with this guile-rsv package definition, which seems to show
  no style errors or recommendations, and

I hope these are sufficient.

> Thanks in advance!
> Ludo’.

Thank you!
Yuval Langer.