Subject: 29.1.90; Bidi right-to-left paragraphs missing text in Org mode

From: Thamer Mahmoud <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 13:21:57 +0300

Hi,

1. In emacs -Q, create an empty buffer with Org mode active and type:

a [[link]]

2. Evaluate: (setq bidi-paragraph-direction 'right-to-left)
3. Note the "a" and link are no longer visible.

In GNU Emacs 29.1.90 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
  3.24.39, cairo version 1.18.0)
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101009
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP
X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

-- 
Regards,
Thamer