Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Removing linux-libre 4.14 (EoL).

From: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 02:59:50 +0100

Hi Leo,

I finally found some time to prepare the patch series that removes all
4.14 linux-libre packages due to 4.14 being EoL. I also created an entry
in news.scm announcing the deprecation. WDYT?

Wilko Meyer (2):
  gnu: Remove linux-libre 4.14.
  news: Add entry for removing linux-libre 4.14 (EoL).

 Makefile.am                                   |    3 -
 etc/news.scm                                  |   13 +
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-arm.conf       | 8369 ---------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-i686.conf      | 9537 -----------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-x86_64.conf    | 9413 ----------------
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |   48 -
 6 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 27370 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-arm.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-i686.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.14-x86_64.conf

base-commit: 4e50310e6198e65676fb5361f3a3f40909a3986d
prerequisite-patch-id: 38281f45d60f87b024948afcc0506747cfa8c936
-- 
2.41.0