Subject: [bug#68406] [PATCH core-updates] guix: build: Expand `copy-recursively'.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 12:30:58 +0100

Hello!

Romain GARBAGE <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * guix/build/utils.scm (copy-recursively): Add `select?' key.
>
> Change-Id: Icfe226164bb88dfede58ae24c15a98db9b696c3b

[...]

> +  "Copy SOURCE directory to DESTINATION.  Follow symlinks if FOLLOW-SYMLINKS?  is
> +true; otherwise, just preserve them.  Call COPY-FILE to copy regular files.  When
> +KEEP-MTIME? is true, keep the modification time of the files in SOURCE on those of
> +DESTINATION.  When KEEP-PERMISSIONS? is true, preserve file permissions.  Write
> +verbose output to the LOG port. Call (SELECT?  FILE STAT) for each entry in source,
> +where FILE is the entry's absolute file name and STAT is the result of 'lstat' (or
> +'stat' if FOLLOW-SYMLINKS? is true); exclude entries for which SELECT? does not
> +return true."

Could you send a patch that updates ‘doc/guix.texi’ to match the
docstring?

I had completely overlooked that.

Thanks,
Ludo’.