Subject: bug#68403: 29.1.90; Adaptive fill in Elisp docstrings

From: Psionic K <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 18:53:43 +0900

Reproduction on Emacs tag 29.1.90:

With emacs -Q, open a buffer in emacs-lisp-mode.  Write this input
(between newlines):

(defun this-is-good ()
  "this is a docstring.
So I'm wrorking on my docstring and i need to be sure that adaptive
model is lkajs dfklaj sflkja skldfj aklsdj faklsj fjkla slfj alksdfj
aklsdfj aklsj dfkasfkl aslfjaklsj flaksjdfklasjd flaks dfklasj lkjasl

M-x auto-fill-mode
SPC

The indentation will be two spaces.  It should not be two spaces.
Evaluate this expression:

(setq-local adaptive-fill-mode nil)

Repeat the triggering of auto-filling by typing at the end of a long
line and pressing SPC.  You will observe no indentation.

M-q fill-paragraph works as expected and removes erroneous indentation.

This behavior when auto-filling docstrings in Elisp mode began within
about the last month.  I don't have this particular issue in any other
modes.

My debugging found this expression in `do-auto-fill' curiously
binding `prefix'  "  ":

  (let ((prefix
         (fill-context-prefix
          (save-excursion (fill-forward-paragraph -1) (point))
          (save-excursion (fill-forward-paragraph 1) (point))))) ...)

With edebug, I followed first into `fill-context-prefix' and then
`fill-match-adaptive-prefix'.  When instrumented for edebug, it was
called twice.  The first returns "" but the second call returns "  ".

I disabled adaptive-fill-mode for a workaround and proceeded to
reproduce the issue with emacs -Q.

In GNU Emacs 29.1.90 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
version 1.18.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
Repository revision: emacs-29.1.90
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101009
System Description: NixOS 23.05 (Stoat)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-xft --with-cairo --with-native-compilation --with-tree-sitter'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH:
/nix/store/ly2fpxfvgykr3ilbv8v17w2f7bg8m3i0-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp:
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH:
/nix/store/ly2fpxfvgykr3ilbv8v17w2f7bg8m3i0-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/native-lisp:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=kime
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  lispy-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  parrot-mode: t
  default-text-scale-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  idle-org-agenda-mode: t
  all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  ivy-rich-project-root-cache-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  amx-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-jinx-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  elpaca-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: yas--auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/lispy/elpa hides
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ivy/elpa
/nix/store/wpd9yi58rjq35jmv69dsqbdbw6i236fm-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
hides /nix/store/ly2fpxfvgykr3ilbv8v17w2f7bg8m3i0-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/nix/store/wpd9yi58rjq35jmv69dsqbdbw6i236fm-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
hides /nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/transient
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-docview hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bibtex hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-src hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-groovy hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-man hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-table hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-org hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-makefile hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lilypond hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-refile hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sql hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-persist hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-archive hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sqlite hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-cycle hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-maxima hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eww hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-scheme hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-rmail hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-mouse hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-awk hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-forth hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-capture hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eval hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-texinfo hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-dot hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-attach-git hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-java hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ocaml hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-fortran hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-julia hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-csl hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ref hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-colview hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-octave hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-keys hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-html hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-doi hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-bibtex hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lisp hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-bbdb hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-koma-letter hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-info hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-matlab hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-w3m hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-icalendar hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-org hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-goto hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-irc hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-macro hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ditaa hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-crypt hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-tangle hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-latex hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-faces hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-indent hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-inlinetask hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-shell hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-version hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-clock hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-habit hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-pcomplete hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-css hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-man hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-publish hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-C hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-timer hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-biblatex hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-tempo hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-ctags hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-perl hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-feed hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-basic hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lob hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-ascii hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-agenda hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-screen hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-python hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-protocol hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-macs hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-mhe hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-beamer hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-odt hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-ruby hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sed hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-list hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-sass hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-plantuml hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-calc hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-md hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-datetree hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-entities hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold-core hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-fold hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-gnus hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/oc
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-plot hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-js hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-id hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-R hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ol-eshell hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-compat hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-clojure hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-loaddefs hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox-latex hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-lint hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-table hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-duration hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-haskell hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ox hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-eshell hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/oc-natbib hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-processing hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-lua hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-num hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-num
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-footnote hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-comint hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-mobile hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-core hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/org-element hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/satoshi/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/org/ob-exp hides
/nix/store/6h32n7ys253v6kxip97119zdb11n6a5b-emacs-unstable-29.1.90/share/emacs/29.1.90/lisp/org/ob-exp

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug mail-extr magit-extras lsp-diagnostics
lsp-modeline lsp-lens lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc lsp-ui-imenu
lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util lsp-jq lsp-zig lsp-tilt
lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-solidity lsp-ruby-syntax-tree
lsp-ruby-lsp lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur
lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml
lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-semgrep lsp-rust
lsp-rubocop lsp-rf lsp-ruff-lsp lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r
lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-pls
lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-mojo lsp-magik
lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-move lsp-mint lsp-mdx lsp-marksman
lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris
lsp-haxe lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-glsl lsp-gleam
lsp-golangci-lint lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint
lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d
lsp-cypher lsp-css lsp-csharp lsp-crystal lsp-credo lsp-cmake
lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-bufls lsp-go
lsp-completion lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-asm lsp-awk
lsp-autotools lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript
nix-ts-mode cl-print pulse shortdoc apropos descr-text two-column
elpaca-info lispy hydra lispy-inline lispy-tags mode-local zoutline
rainbow-delimiters company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop company-gtags company-files company-clang company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb doom-themes-ext-org vc-git oc-basic ol-eww
eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi time transducers erk vc
vc-dispatcher license-templates request transient-showcase nov
magit-bookmark bookmark shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg esxml-query
dom pos-tip envrc inheritenv eat term disp-table ehelp git-gutter
git-modes gitignore-mode gitconfig-mode conf-mode gitattributes-mode
git-messenger popup dashboard dashboard-widgets ffap hl-todo
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
parrot parrot-progress parrot-rotate champagne posframe
posimacs-dark-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base all-the-icons-dired
default-text-scale exec-path-from-shell company orderless lsp-ivy
lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet spinner network-stream nsm markdown-mode
lv ht list-environment nixpkgs-fmt reformatter org-ml org-present
org-tree-slide face-remap org-timer org-clock dbus xml unfill
hide-mode-line visual-fill-column org-make-toc org-transclusion
org-transclusion-font-lock org-transclusion-src-lines text-clone
org-modern orgit magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit
message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm org-appear idle-org-agenda
org-agenda org-element org-persist org-id org-element-ast inline
avl-tree org-refile adaptive-wrap diary-lib diary-loaddefs org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
all-the-icons-ivy-rich all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons counsel-projectile projectile-ripgrep ripgrep
projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ivy-rich counsel xdg
xref dired dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search swiper ivy
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir amx keypression sudo-edit tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat parse-time
iso8601 time-date vlf-setup vlf advice vlf-base vlf-tune keyfreq snow
color restart-emacs desktop frameset server transient format-spec
edmacro kmacro helpful cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs trace edebug info-look f
f-shortdoc help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs s info-colors info sicp
macrostep flycheck-package flycheck dash elisp-depend package-lint
let-alist imenu finder finder-inf lisp-mnt package browse-url
url-handlers general chatgpt-shell derived shell-maker view shell
pcomplete goto-addr thingatpt eshell esh-mode esh-cmd generator esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x
avy rotate cus-start command-log autorevert filenotify ws-butler gcmh
transducers-autoloads erk-autoloads license-templates-autoloads
request-autoloads transient-showcase-autoloads k8s-mode-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads
clippy-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads envrc-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
eat-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads git-modes-autoloads
git-messenger-autoloads popup-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads
async-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads dashboard-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads
parrot-autoloads champagne-autoloads posframe-autoloads
doom-themes-autoloads all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
default-text-scale-autoloads nix-ts-mode-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads orderless-autoloads
lsp-ivy-autoloads company-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
ht-autoloads spinner-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
list-environment-autoloads nixpkgs-fmt-autoloads reformatter-autoloads
org-ml-autoloads org-present-autoloads org-tree-slide-autoloads
unfill-autoloads hide-mode-line-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
org-make-toc-autoloads org-transclusion-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
orgit-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads with-editor-autoloads org-appear-autoloads
idle-org-agenda-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads org-loaddefs
counsel-projectile-autoloads projectile-ripgrep-autoloads
ripgrep-autoloads projectile-autoloads counsel-autoloads
all-the-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
ivy-rich-autoloads amx-autoloads keypression-autoloads
sudo-edit-autoloads vlf-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads snow-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads debbugs-autoloads helpful-autoloads f-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads s-autoloads info-colors-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads lispy-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads iedit-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads zoutline-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads flycheck-autoloads dash-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads elisp-depend-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads transient-autoloads general-autoloads
chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads avy-autoloads
rotate-autoloads command-log-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads
gcmh-autoloads mule-util display-line-numbers init emacscustom-extra
posimacs-init posimacs-jinx jinx pcase posimacs-terminal posimacs-style
hl-line posimacs-prog posimacs-org posimacs-extras posimacs-elisp ert
ewoc debug backtrace find-func ielm comint ansi-osc ansi-color
help-at-pt posimacs-bindings posimacs-ai windmove project cap-words
superword subword recentf tree-widget saveplace delsel pixel-scroll
cua-base ring cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit auto-compile comp comp-cstr
warnings icons rx elpaca-menu-elpa elpaca-menu-melpa elpaca-menu-org
scratch-pkgs auto-compile-autoloads scratch-pkgs-autoloads no-littering
compat cl-extra help-mode elpaca-use-package use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
no-littering-autoloads compat-autoloads elpaca-use-package-autoloads
elpaca-log elpaca-ui url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars mailcap cl-seq cl-macs gv elpaca
elpaca-process cl-loaddefs cl-lib elpaca-autoloads posimacs-early-init
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1585681 1219925)
 (symbols 48 92721 386)
 (strings 32 449944 264761)
 (string-bytes 1 13619791)
 (vectors 16 145965)
 (vector-slots 8 3689262 3661423)
 (floats 8 2181 6306)
 (intervals 56 20160 32706)
 (buffers 984 67))