Subject: bug#68397: Bub in GNU Guix

From: rui contacts <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 22:40:30 +0000

Greetings,

As asked in the output below, here`s the email reporting the bug.

Thank you for you time and work!

Best regards,
Rui Silva

guix pull

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 637b72e (68,882 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 637b72e
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
 guile-gcrypt-0.3.0  143KiB
       1012KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
building /gnu/store/al0d6f30wj4f4w68v2gqdkb367v75f4x-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/60h4f5jy7x05bgwjxp41gg5wsypaixn6-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/n5w7gbkyyiav73f9yypafvw2n6z5jq8n-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/58nrdw354vbspqbmdi61z8mb0p34j1j0-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/bwwj8fxvi9d2n3xjbnvkanllzi3xam98-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/c6kgyavzvjf5wdb3yyqhd6mx1v75w54r-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/xprx1j44shbw9qs2ibws59zhpipfb0zb-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/v53y48cvc8blrfr6n15c6ys3hq2k4hwl-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... |guix pull: error: You
found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/rml7284ljsm9j5czqzf03pn64ypkqwl5-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"637b72e2b83a6332849218ef1f193124fa8239eb"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.