Subject: bug#68361: Mozzarella may list non-free add-ons

From: Nguyễn Gia Phong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 10:53:46 +0900

Hi,

I learned about Mozzarella from social media, so I missed
the official announcement of how it is curated,
i.e. automatically or manually added entries.

Either way, I spotted ff2mpv being listed
although it is published under a non-free license:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/woodruffw/ff2mpv/master/LICENSE

The Firefox add-on page still shows the original Expat license though,
so Mozzarella inherit this metadata.

I think cases like this are rare enough to not demand a web UI
to report extensions add-ons accidentally listed on Mozzarella,
but there should be a mechanism to manually remove it
from the repository to avoid misleading users into installing
proprietary software.

BTW all Mozzarella pages have an empty <title>, which makes it difficult
to browse multiple extensions in different tabs/windows.

Kind regards,
Phong