Subject: Re: [bug#68344] [PATCH gnome-team 2/2] gnu: font-abattis-cantarell: Update to 0.303.1.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2024 15:40:48 -0500

Hi,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Dienstag, dem 09.01.2024 um 11:43 -0500 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer:
>> Hi,
>> 
>> Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>> > Le mardi 09 janvier 2024 à 12:46 +0100, Vivien Kraus a écrit :
>> > > * gnu/packages/fonts.scm (font-abattis-cantarell): Update to
>> > > 0.303.1.
>> > > [source]: Use the provided mirror tarball.
>> > 
>> > The mirror tells me 0.303.1 has been uploaded on “2021-Dec-10”,
>> > while our commit is from 2023-Apr-4, so this is not an update at
>> > all. I’m not sure we should apply this one.
>> 
>> What happened?  Did 'guix refresh' get things wrong?  Perhaps ask in
>> the #gnome channel if it's not clear from their repository.
> Seconded, the cantarell font in our repos is probably recent enough.

I just checked in the git repo, our commit is (much) newer.  Closing,
since the second patch was submitted by Liliana earlier.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim