Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add ajam and argyllcms

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 22:30:57 -0600

From: Ulf Herrman <[email-masked]>

This patch series adds ajam, a variant of the Jam build tool pre-patched for
use with Argyllcms, and then adds Argyllcms, a Color Management System capable
of creating color profiles for scanners, cameras, displays, and printers.

I've verified that at least targen seems to work.

I wasn't sure where to put argyllcms, so for now I put it in (gnu packages
ghostscript) because that's where lcms is.

Note that there was some discussion surrounding Jam's license earlier.  I
don't believe that has concluded yet, but it seems likely that it will end up
classified as Free.

Ulf Herrman (2):
  gnu: Add ajam.
  gnu: Add argyllcms.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +
 gnu/packages/build-tools.scm                  |  30 ++
 gnu/packages/ghostscript.scm                  |  78 ++++
 .../patches/ajam-add-unistd-include.patch     |  37 ++
 .../patches/argyllcms-prepare-Jamtop.patch    | 356 ++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 503 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ajam-add-unistd-include.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/argyllcms-prepare-Jamtop.patch