Subject: [PATCH 0/3] linux-libre kernel updates (2023-01-08)

From: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 16:06:49 +0100

Hi Leo,

There have been kernel updates again today, I've updated the version and
hashes accordingly. I'm still waiting for the deblob-scripts to be
uploaded to the mirror, so I can verify if they have changed as well.

Earlier this week there've been updates to the more recent[0] kernels,
and earlier today I've packaged 6.7 as the most recent mainline[1]
kernel. Keeping my fingers crossed, that QA will go through and Cuirass
will build all of those accordingly.

[0]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/68269
[1]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/68322

Wilko Meyer (3):
  gnu: linux-libre 5.4: Update to 5.4.266.
  gnu: linux-libre 4.19: Update to 4.19.304.
  gnu: linux-libre 4.14: Update to 4.14.335.

 gnu/packages/linux.scm | 12 ++++++------
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

base-commit: 31eb0e556c64c98981314be3ae5422ba4f58fe52
-- 
2.41.0