Subject: [bug#68247] [PATCH 3/3] gnu: yggdrasil: Remove duplicated input.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 03:03:32 +0000

* gnu/packages/networking.scm (yggdrasil)[propagated-inputs]: Remove
duplicated go-github-com-hjson-hjson-go.

Change-Id: I13b1808ffcbf80a2b4fd17188a8b62557a943d24
---
 gnu/packages/networking.scm | 1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/networking.scm b/gnu/packages/networking.scm
index bf72fd7de2..9844430656 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/networking.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/networking.scm
@@ -4459,7 +4459,6 @@ (define-public yggdrasil
                         go-github-com-gologme-log
                         go-github-com-hashicorp-go-syslog
                         go-github-com-hjson-hjson-go
-                        go-github-com-hjson-hjson-go
                         go-github-com-kardianos-minwinsvc
                         go-github-com-mattn-go-colorable
                         go-github-com-mattn-go-isatty
-- 
2.41.0