Subject: Re: bug#68244: hash-table improvements

From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 15:13:00 -0500

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
>>  [email-masked], [email-masked]
>> Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:12:06 +0200
>> From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
>> 
>> Please ask on emacs-devel that the branch be tried on platforms you
>> didn't try it, and let's please wait for a few days to give people
>> chance to do that and report back.
>
> I've built the branch on this platform and configuration:
>
>   In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, i686-pc-mingw32) of 2024-02-21 built on
>    ELIZ-PC
>   Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.22631
>   System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (v10.0.2009.22631.3155)
>
>   Configured using:
>    'configure -C --prefix=/d/usr --with-wide-int
>    --without-native-compilation --enable-checking=yes,glyphs 'CFLAGS=-O0
>    -gdwarf-4 -g3''
>
> and it builds cleanly and passes a few tests related to obarrays.

Hi all,

I've built as well the branch on aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu configured
as:

 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-x-toolkit=no
 --prefix=/home/andcor03 --with-xpm=ifavailable --with-jpeg=ifavailable
 --with-gif=ifavailable --with-tiff=ifavailable
 --with-gnutls=ifavailable'

I can't see regressions for make check over 20997aa2072.

Bests

  Andrea