Subject: bug#68223: [cuirass] Bogus (ancient) notifications sent

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 15:02:40 -0500

Hello,

Following the qt-team branch builds, I just received today:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
From: [email-masked] (Cuirass)
Subject: Build sound-juicer.aarch64-linux on qt-team is broken.
Newsgroups: qt-team
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 01:00:00 +0000 (54 years, 1 day, 6 hours ago)
Attachment: [3. text/html]...

<p>The build <b>sound-juicer.aarch64-linux</b> for specification <b>qt-team</b> is broken. You can find the detailed information about this build <a
href="https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2187490/details">here</a>.</p>

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2187490/details
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

It's dated from 1970.  Prior to these I got some that were 10 weeks old.
I'm not sure what these were triggered by, but that seems a bug.
Ricardo hypothesized that "maybe it finally got around to building these
queued up jobs…?", which sounds like a potential explanation.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim