Subject: [bug#68191]

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 16:10:37 +0000

Hi,

It looks good to me, passed all phases from comiit:

guix describe
Generation 498  Jan 04 2024 10:55:58    (current)
  guix 7b0863f
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 7b0863f07a113caef26fea13909bd97d250b629e

guix build --quiet --rounds=2 -L . python-portend
/gnu/store/gl6n6pbk5y1hxv6s8xrj02j0lw41a4ll-python-portend-3.2.0

guix lint -L . python-portend
etching CVE database for 2024...e]...
fetching CVE database for 2023...
fetching CVE database for 2022...
./ffab/packages/python-xyz.scm:557:5: [email-masked]: source not
archived on Software Heritage and missing from the Disarchive database

It would be nice to start packing python-ruff as it's required for
python-huggingface-hub
 which I try to bring to Guix.

Thanks,
Oleg
-- 
… наш разум - превосходная объяснительная машина которая способна
найти смысл почти в чем угодно, истолковать любой феномен, но
совершенно не в состоянии принять мысль о непредсказуемости.