Subject: [bug#68180] [PATCH v2 4/4] gnu: Add emacs-pde.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 14:41:08 -0500

Hello,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

>> +              (make-file-writable "lisp/perltidy.el")
>> +              (emacs-substitute-variables "lisp/perltidy.el"
>> +                ("perltidy-program"
>> +                 (search-input-file inputs "bin/perltidy")))
>> +              (substitute* "lisp/tools/perldoc-cache.pl"
>> +                (("`perldoc")
>> +                 (string-append
>> +                  "`" (search-input-file inputs "bin/perldoc"))))))
> I'd use for-each to make the files writable, possibly also a directory
> excursion.

Done, see v3.

Thanks for the review!

-- 
Maxim