Subject: Add description to the package definition.

From: Yuval Langer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 16:47:35 +0200

From 64767f87333d5f0a84e0ff628ab04d7bfe9dd46a Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-Id: <6476[email-masked]>
From: Yuval Langer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 16:45:01 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Add Michelangelo Rodriguez's description of his package.

---
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 8 +++++++-
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index 86bd70875d..dd4036125e 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -1421,7 +1421,13 @@ configuration files, such as @file{.gitattributes}, @file{.gitignore}, and
       (home-page git-repository-url)
       (synopsis "greader - gnamù reader, send buffer contents to a speech engine")
       (description
-       "")
+       "Greader is a module that allows you to send any emacs buffer to a TTS.
+A text-to-speech like engine `espeak-ng' or `speech-dispatcher'are
+already supported, plus limited bakend support native to macOS.  The
+mode supports timer reading, automatic scrolling of buffers in modes
+like `info-mode', repeating reading of regions or the whole buffer,
+includes a feature to facilitate the compilation of espeak-ng
+pronunciations, and other features.")
       (license license:gpl3+))))
 
 (define-public emacs-with-editor
-- 
2.30.2