Subject: pcb2gcode does not build

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2025 22:34:27 +0000

Hi,

Fixed in:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
master origin/master b1a268fc540885052634ee075a37259408818e17
Author:     Evgeny Pisemsky <[email-masked]>
AuthorDate: Sun Mar 9 22:18:51 2025 +0000
Commit:     Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
CommitDate: Sun Mar 9 22:27:47 2025 +0000

gnu: pcb2gcode: Update to 2.5.0-0.8c084af.

Fixing #68036: pcb2gcode does not build.

* gnu/packages/engineering.scm (pcb2gcode): Update to 2.5.0-0.8c084af.
Fix indentation, adjust style.
[version]: Use git-version.
[source]: Use specific commit, do not recurse submodules (there are
none).

Change-Id: I4c421e051568295c169c863d18c33d955f85c464
Co-authored-by: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Closing as resolved.

--
Oleg