Subject: bug#68034:

From: EricR Rasmussen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 10:41:34 -0700

$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Updating channel 'nonguix' from Git repository at '
https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix'...
Building from these channels:
  nonguix   https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix 71a53fa
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 2a66a96
Backtrace:
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   222:29 19 (map1 (((guix licenses) #:prefix license:) ((guix packages))
((guix download)) ((guix git-download)) # ?))
   222:29 18 (map1 (((guix packages)) ((guix download)) ((guix
git-download)) ((guix gexp)) ((guix utils)) ((# ?)) ?))
   222:29 17 (map1 (((guix download)) ((guix git-download)) ((guix gexp))
((guix utils)) ((guix build-system #)) # ?))
   222:29 16 (map1 (((guix git-download)) ((guix gexp)) ((guix utils))
((guix build-system copy)) ((guix # gnu)) # ?))
   222:29 15 (map1 (((guix gexp)) ((guix utils)) ((guix build-system copy))
((guix build-system gnu)) ((guix # #)) ?))
   222:29 14 (map1 (((guix utils)) ((guix build-system copy)) ((guix
build-system gnu)) ((guix build-system #)) (#) ?))
   222:29 13 (map1 (((guix build-system copy)) ((guix build-system gnu))
((guix build-system haskell)) ((guix # ?)) ?))
   222:29 12 (map1 (((guix build-system gnu)) ((guix build-system haskell))
((guix build-system trivial)) ((gnu ?)) ?))
   222:29 11 (map1 (((guix build-system haskell)) ((guix build-system
trivial)) ((gnu packages admin)) ((gnu # #)) ?))
   222:29 10 (map1 (((guix build-system trivial)) ((gnu packages admin))
((gnu packages algebra)) ((gnu # base)) # ?))
   222:29  9 (map1 (((gnu packages admin)) ((gnu packages algebra)) ((gnu
packages base)) ((gnu packages bash)) (#) ?))
   222:29  8 (map1 (((gnu packages algebra)) ((gnu packages base)) ((gnu
packages bash)) ((gnu packages bdw-gc)) # ?))
   222:29  7 (map1 (((gnu packages base)) ((gnu packages bash)) ((gnu
packages bdw-gc)) ((gnu packages check)) (#) ?))
   222:29  6 (map1 (((gnu packages bash)) ((gnu packages bdw-gc)) ((gnu
packages check)) ((gnu packages #)) ((# ?)) ?))
   222:29  5 (map1 (((gnu packages bdw-gc)) ((gnu packages check)) ((gnu
packages compression)) ((gnu packages #)) ?))
   222:29  4 (map1 (((gnu packages check)) ((gnu packages compression))
((gnu packages dbm)) ((gnu packages ed)) # ?))
   222:29  3 (map1 (((gnu packages compression)) ((gnu packages dbm)) ((gnu
packages ed)) ((gnu packages #)) ((?)) ?))
   222:29  2 (map1 (((gnu packages dbm)) ((gnu packages ed)) ((gnu packages
fontutils)) ((gnu packages gcc)) ((?)) ?))
   222:17  1 (map1 (((gnu packages ed)) ((gnu packages fontutils)) ((gnu
packages gcc)) ((gnu packages gettext)) # ?))
   3330:6  0 (resolve-interface (gnu packages ed) #:select _ #:hide _
#:prefix _ #:renamer _ #:version _)

ice-9/boot-9.scm:3330:6: In procedure resolve-interface:
no code for module (gnu packages ed)
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'...  guix pull: error: You
found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/zd32rmipj4nqlq6rnc0mv638x3i7yvfs-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"2a66a96634b33667a45f4493a37eef48033b7287"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "4771960e5d559d2f3911fd24fd648fa5e97bdf39"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.