Subject: bug#68028: 29.1; (elisp) `pcase Macro': move `rx' before SEQPAT description

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 16:01:24 +0000

(Minor.)

Please consider moving the description of `rx' forms from after the
description of SEQPAT forms (`and' and `or').  The scope of the latter
description is less clear if `rx' follows the descriptions of `and' and
`or' (with no particular separation).  IOW, separate the SEQPAT
description from the other pattern descriptions better.

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2023-08-02 built on
 AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19045.3803)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation=aot
 --without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)