Subject: 29.1; disjoinder between re-builder and interactive functions that consume it

From: support <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 12:59:47 -0800

I built a regexp to strip away everything other than website names from
a buffer:

"\\\\(?:\\\\(?:\\n\\\\|.\\\\)*?\\\\<https?://\\\\(?:[[:alnum:]-]*?\\\\.*\\\\)\\\\([[:alnum:]-]+.[[:alpha:]]+\\\\)/\\\\(\\n\\\\|:.\\\\)*?\\\\)\\\\(?:\\n\\\\|.\\\\)*"

I do a C-c C-w to copy it from re-builder.

I do a M-x replace-regexp and paste it in with C-y and it needs
all kinds of finessing to make it work which is a huge PITA!

What is the fix?   Or does this still need to be implemented?  And if it
hasn't been done yet, why not (as it seems it's been this way for DECADES)?

I'm not up to speed enough with this level of emacs programming to
understand the issue well enough to fix it, but it seems one way might be
to create another re-builder mode that will format the regexp such that
it's ready to go into the replace-regexp prompt (also including not having
the pesky double quotes at the end that would have to be removed manually).

This is such a common workflow that it just boggles my imagination that it
isn't sorted yet (if that is indeed the case).

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
cairo version 1.17.8)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101010
System Description: Manjaro Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --with-tree-sitter --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo
 --disable-build-details --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  windmove-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  evil-org-mode: t
  mixed-pitch-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  +emacs-lisp-non-package-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-centered-cursor-mode: t
  centered-cursor-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  flycheck-popup-tip-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  org-edna-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/0work/programming/elisp/org-ql/helm-org-ql hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/helm-org-ql/helm-org-ql
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/ivy/elpa hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/lispy/elpa
~/0work/programming/elisp/org-ql/org-ql hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-ql/org-ql
~/0work/programming/elisp/org-ql/org-ql-view hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-ql/org-ql-view
~/0work/programming/elisp/org-ql/org-ql-search hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-ql/org-ql-search
~/0work/programming/elisp/org-ql/org-ql-find hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-ql/org-ql-find
~/0work/programming/elisp/org-ql/org-ql-completing-read hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-ql/org-ql-completing-read
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-texinfo
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-publish
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox-publish
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-org hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox-org
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-odt hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox-odt
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-md hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox-md
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-man hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox-man
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-latex
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox-latex
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-koma-letter
hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-icalendar
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-html hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox-html
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-beamer
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox-beamer
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-ascii
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ox-ascii
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-version
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-version
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-timer
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-timer
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-tempo
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-tempo
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-table
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-table
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-src hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-src
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-refile
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-refile
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-protocol
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-protocol
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-plot
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-plot
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-persist
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-persist
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-pcomplete
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-num hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-num
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-mouse
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-mouse
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-mobile
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-mobile
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-macs
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-macs
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-macro
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-macro
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-loaddefs
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-list
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-list
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-lint
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-lint
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-keys
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-keys
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-inlinetask
hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-indent
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-indent
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-id hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-id
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-habit
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-habit
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-goto
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-goto
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-footnote
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-footnote
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-fold
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-fold
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-fold-core
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-fold-core
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-feed
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-feed
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-faces
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-faces
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-entities
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-entities
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-element
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-element
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-element-ast
hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-element-ast
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-duration
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-duration
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-datetree
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-datetree
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-cycle
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-cycle
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-ctags
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-ctags
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-crypt
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-crypt
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-compat
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-compat
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-colview
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-colview
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-clock
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-clock
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-capture
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-capture
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-attach
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-attach
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-attach-git
hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-attach-git
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-archive
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-archive
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-agenda
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/org-agenda
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-w3m hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-w3m
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-rmail
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-rmail
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-mhe hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-mhe
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-man hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-man
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-irc hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-irc
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-info hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-info
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-gnus hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-gnus
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-eww hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-eww
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-eshell
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-eshell
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-doi hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-doi
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-docview
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-docview
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-bibtex
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-bibtex
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-bbdb hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ol-bbdb
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/oc hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/oc
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/oc-natbib
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/oc-natbib
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/oc-csl hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/oc-csl
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/oc-bibtex
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/oc-bibtex
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/oc-biblatex
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/oc-biblatex
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/oc-basic
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/oc-basic
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-tangle
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-tangle
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-table
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-table
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-sqlite
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-sql hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-sql
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-shell
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-shell
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-sed hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-sed
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-screen
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-screen
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-scheme
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-scheme
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-sass hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-sass
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-ruby hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-ruby
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-ref hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-ref
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-python
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-python
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-processing
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-processing
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-plantuml
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-perl hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-perl
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-org hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-org
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-octave
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-octave
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-ocaml
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-maxima
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-maxima
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-matlab
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-matlab
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-makefile
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-makefile
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-lua hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-lua
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-lob hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-lob
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-lisp hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-lisp
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-lilypond
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-latex
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-latex
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-julia
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-julia
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-js hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-js
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-java hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-java
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-haskell
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-haskell
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-groovy
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-groovy
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-fortran
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-fortran
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-forth
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-forth
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-exp hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-exp
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-eval hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-eval
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-eshell
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-eshell
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-dot hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-dot
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-ditaa
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-css hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-css
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-core hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-core
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-comint
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-comint
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-clojure
hides /home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-clojure
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-calc hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-calc
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-awk hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-awk
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-R hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-R
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-C hides
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org/ob-C
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/transient/transient
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/transient
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/use-package/use-package
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/use-package/use-package-lint
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/use-package/use-package-jump
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/use-package/use-package-core
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/bind-key/bind-key
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/xref/xref hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/project/project hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-publish
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-latex
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-koma-letter
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-beamer
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ox-ascii
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-version
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-timer
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-tempo
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-table
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-refile
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-protocol
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-plot
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-persist
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-num hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-mouse
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-mobile
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-macs
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-macro
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-list
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-lint
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-keys
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-indent
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-habit
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-goto
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-footnote
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-fold
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-fold-core
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-feed
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-faces
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-entities
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-element
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-duration
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-datetree
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-cycle
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-ctags
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-crypt
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-compat
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-colview
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-clock
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-capture
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-attach
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-attach-git
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-archive
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/org-agenda
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-rmail
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-eshell
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-doi hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-docview
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-bibtex
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/oc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/oc-natbib
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/oc-csl hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/oc-bibtex
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/oc-biblatex
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/oc-basic
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-tangle
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-table
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-shell
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-screen
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-scheme
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-python
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-processing
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-octave
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-maxima
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-matlab
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-makefile
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-latex
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-julia
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-haskell
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-groovy
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-fortran
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-forth
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-eshell
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-comint
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-clojure
hides /usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/org-mode/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/seq/seq hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/kevin/.config/emacs/.local/straight/build-29.1/map/map hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug char-fold org-crypt company-ispell
ispell company-yasnippet company-dabbrev vertico-directory
highlight-quoted rainbow-delimiters evil-collection-help windmove
mule-util jka-compr whitespace toc-org evil-org mixed-pitch org-indent
oc-basic disp-table ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 auto-minor-mode dired-aux
vertico-repeat consult-flycheck evil-collection-consult consult pulse
color doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap doom-manegarm-theme
doom-themes doom-themes-base projectile ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs centered-cursor-mode persp-mode org-capture
evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo
evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-compile compile magit-bookmark
magit-autoloads evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib evil-collection-elisp-mode
yasnippet elisp-mode doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path flycheck-popup-tip
evil-collection-popup popup flycheck-cask embrace expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom lispyville lispy hydra lv delsel
lispy-inline avy etags fileloop evil-collection-xref xref project
evil-collection-edebug edebug evil-collection-debug debug backtrace
help-fns radix-tree lispy-tags mode-local zoutline parinfer-rust-mode
parinfer-rust-changes parinfer-rust parinfer-rust-helper eros
vi-tilde-fringe highlight-numbers parent-mode display-line-numbers
dtrt-indent evil-collection-which-key which-key savehist better-jumper
company-capf company evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless
nerd-icons-completion nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data
nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon
nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon
nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon marginalia
evil-easymotion evil-escape evil-snipe recentf tree-widget saveplace
evil-collection-so-long so-long git-commit magit-git magit-base
evil-collection-magit-section magit-section cursor-sensor with-editor
shell server evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message sendmail
yank-media puny evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log gcmh hl-line winner smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens loadhist ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu
flycheck-package package-lint evil-collection-imenu imenu
evil-collection-finder finder finder-inf lisp-mnt
evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf mailcap url-handlers
evil-collection-flycheck flycheck ob-clojure helm-org-ql org-ql-search
org-ql-view transient compat url-util url-parse auth-source
password-cache url-vars evil-collection-bookmark bookmark ov crm
org-super-agenda ht f f-shortdoc shortdoc text-property-search helm-org
helm-utils helm-help helm helm-global-bindings helm-core async-bytecomp
helm-source eieio eieio-core helm-multi-match helm-lib async org-ql peg
ts dash org-habit org-duration org-edna ox-json ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-ascii
ox-md ox-html table ox-publish ox json map s evil-collection-org
smartparens-org org-yt org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src evil-collection-sh-script sh-script
smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
evil-collection-comint comint ansi-osc ansi-color org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp
org-table ol rx org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func
evil-collection-calendar evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-load icons
wid-edit evil-collection annalist cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs beacon
let-alist ob-core org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval
org-version org-macs format-spec evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core byte-opt
advice evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars ring derived edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui
easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode use-package-core bytecomp
byte-compile general helm-easymenu doom-start doom-modules cl-seq doom
doom-lib cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase gv harfbuzz jansson
dynamic-modules subr-x rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1028408 307564)
 (symbols 48 77334 1)
 (strings 32 230979 23872)
 (string-bytes 1 6791438)
 (vectors 16 110117)
 (vector-slots 8 1581485 187384)
 (floats 8 889 2638)
 (intervals 56 19852 5153)
 (buffers 984 20))