Subject: sha256 hash mismatch for qyd6h3h0piaxj1wpibar66wjm8vycvdg-apr-1.7.0.tar.bz2

From: Russell Hernandez Ruiz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:21:17 -0600

Terminal log follows. Build log attached.

building /gnu/store/yy0fb3mjyxz395s56nvwf8aajyx0xmxp-fonttools-
4.39.3.zip.drv...
/sha256 hash mismatch for /gnu/store/qyd6h3h0piaxj1wpibar66wjm8vycvdg-
apr-1.7.0.tar.bz2:
  expected hash: 1spp6r2a3xcl5yajm9safhzyilsdzgagc2dadif8x6z9nbq4iqg2
  actual hash:   0mdqa9w1p6cmli6976v4wi0sw9r4p5prkj7lzfd1877wk11c9c73
hash mismatch for store item
'/gnu/store/qyd6h3h0piaxj1wpibar66wjm8vycvdg-apr-1.7.0.tar.bz2'
build of /gnu/store/83g0hzzcxzxgx1l3x5bccfcsd4dz04hm-apr-
1.7.0.tar.bz2.drv failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/83/g0hzzcxzxgx1l3x5bccfcsd4dz04hm-apr-
1.7.0.tar.bz2.drv.gz'.
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/60rj0wgpgbnqnlq8m809fch52v5l9imx-
apr-1.7.0.tar.xz.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
building /gnu/store/6aqsmbfhl32bbgf3j0ll48jfj688n1bz-fribidi-
1.0.12.tar.xz.drv...
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/r481lm7h4nababs13cn6l0b4lrmr1344-
apr-1.7.0.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
building /gnu/store/5jjg5xdw4iisdlhwh04q0ja4wbbgp8km-ghostscript-
9.56.1.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/83l0wmf5rpr1llcwgzc3bbgszz331byc-gobject-
introspection-1.72.0.tar.xz.drv...
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/wkj3p3c1q9r0149kg9zhpbmf9shb4n4r-
subversion-1.14.2.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/v5kmqdhig6par76q8rwkx0gvhvi3yszq-
svn-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/mlkbikjpi3zhjlvqcy05jr8a5g4ivxr1-
texlive-ae-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/krma0fc8y4l85b698yc7wm30bvii6h2x-
texlive-amscls-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/90i8r6blmz5zx8hjzjxwgjnjbf12c9r3-
texlive-amsfonts-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/5dnjmwyd1kq28cn6qwv05ba55n2fyv14-
texlive-amsmath-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/wlmc5sxpl03qkn1g0n6v0q6l1fk7msab-
texlive-atbegshi-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/qn308k9rjnfk477b18c0ab2izbvpk2rk-
texlive-atveryend-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/lr75zcvh0nxdv4ygdar0hbka0v2lx80y-
texlive-auxhook-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/fl5l63csnp2jilkxg6iv9v5k3x1wkldm-
texlive-babel-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/f2h2r0awr3wvzsp7625vh02wcgjcw0rr-
texlive-babel-english-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/kwy4aqiskgf2l6qg7vygdisvzf2lbm0a-
texlive-babelbib-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/j48ids4ghg8fdj2a2rpmmkix6rc7mwcz-
texlive-bibtex-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/d1mkyzjmr3h3gf439ki8y0s7spl3flsz-
texlive-bigintcalc-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/p8lx8cz8b1p9jrjf2h4jvhpi5qj82rva-
texlive-bitset-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/k9ng8jv0vc4109r3nr8yda17nqwfwiv5-
texlive-bookmark-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/c4p86zfr62b8vqmzk5nyi0s80qp6y54h-
texlive-carlisle-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/gm55p3c87qvpvrjhnmx16f2wz7ssrx9h-
texlive-cm-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/z0qsi4cm7d71ph7z9v5p55pd3i3i1hd2-
texlive-colorprofiles-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/4srarh8qgfq1pbqai9ic3f4sgba76ig7-
texlive-colortbl-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/wyqpwsc5i7qrz2dw9lbm49p9rvyw577d-
texlive-docstrip-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/zxivys62xrfy1q6jy96czvknhrjgx6p7-
texlive-dvipdfmx-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/aswzblj2ycl6h205vc6f72lkw3yzbna9-
texlive-dvips-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/w698al7bn6dk99ykynbmlfshwy7lngji-
texlive-ec-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/qs1qvwzk3jg5acy3rwly6vxs7wfza4bw-
texlive-enctex-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/hhjw21qrzhvw2bfy5pp1q94104ikrpbj-
texlive-epstopdf-pkg-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/b83z9ly0dj7sb7hzap789xbwym7fq93k-
texlive-etex-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/6q022ilyrzlixq2xjwrzndkxm481kjxn-
texlive-etex-pkg-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/93s3h1pq6l9b7znsvf8zika1lgcjl9mf-
texlive-etexcmds-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/xsmkzzma4dasr4ywrm37dq5a1xsha262-
texlive-everyshi-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/snay9aaj9gwwl7xhk54z5dn01xwhhqny-
texlive-fancyhdr-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/212za98fyzq0wdmzl2xgx2qyv25s13zm-
texlive-firstaid-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/hqf0lscjfas18044hzcki617r542h2l2-
texlive-fix2col-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/zca39kgb3b5z1hlzn0398ck58nyxiwbq-
texlive-geometry-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/v2b5qn6smq1gi59k338aakxa5afr4fd9-
texlive-gettitlestring-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/5sjxf83ns5y2lbaazbgki2i1dd3drchl-
texlive-glyphlist-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/pd3wmhi0zw6l5s58xxpgfhjyzmf2lq4a-
texlive-graphics-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ir02mdhjinmi1rj6q98w2hcr1y04ifmn-
texlive-graphics-cfg-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/zw1aysz9falpz4rr7qzpzxa0bdp6vv4c-
texlive-graphics-def-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/i1wxd403clg9jxapj0mpdyi4ll0zjh5b-
texlive-grfext-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ryp2wqqnkiz15im2r60knnzbij93pwkd-
texlive-grffile-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/l9jdahb0am0wns3x6p595mybmsl0n2na-
texlive-hopatch-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/3zklvfpsjj8rjj8ssczlm1s0vafv9x6h-
texlive-hycolor-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/dqp33y7apkrjfniyv235av0asy2gpz5c-
texlive-hyperref-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/0zzbfvfhzqgy8pqd2vkkcqz6aaqr8pga-
texlive-hyphen-base-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/hjrydrrycbx4nrnnwcwgmwxvgk3y7ssp-
texlive-hyphen-complete-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/dqbf7jdsz672cqdvih2wxrankqi9sfrx-
texlive-hyphenex-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/dpl928rjcnqv6gsaifgxhbpy3gm1hwyl-
texlive-ifplatform-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ljjqc54n15k39qgifr4526kmjm6mhdm5-
texlive-iftex-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/4icaird6hh16zmhbxwlxy316ab8l9gjq-
texlive-infwarerr-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/wzh4qy0a8j61lw3gaw1w5k7d2z3ysp4v-
texlive-intcalc-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/4f60lyrchichsdr2jn7w6kwiv1mazy9q-
texlive-knuth-lib-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/nl3prik7c7mivm0fqnpnzzbybkv4ya1b-
texlive-knuth-local-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/mcqmxi994xlcz3980jryvbwj9g7qwcc3-
texlive-kpathsea-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/gss0xxafv3mk9apg79y7fsagfbln4wq8-
texlive-kvdefinekeys-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/s3sz5rqai65wxvmgxswcnjbdwp13dx5x-
texlive-kvoptions-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/5p5vdc86as6yxmcnfylqiw5mpmnihi95-
texlive-kvsetkeys-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/1cn0anbcgq5c966mq68isnj81zvzasd6-
texlive-l3backend-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/mw51a16dndla8ynqs6mxwzd1qkascwxh-
texlive-l3kernel-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/1xvwnrlqpnkm4iy0y95xx4nxmn2njmvw-
texlive-l3packages-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/pln88hlxgj8m5ylxjrmzia5ll3x0hpa4-
texlive-latex-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/9vbxzynpcxkvkk35anl7mad08bqhzj9m-
texlive-latex-bin-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/bdyiwx3zp3fvwgkrfgzv99jrkwwnmgq0-
texlive-latex-fonts-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/9mh922qbc5iphy8wiqxd7xnj5akf6pwj-
texlive-latexconfig-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/bq992l1rz740z9v2qqq6nq2q8wlh7qjz-
texlive-letltxmacro-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/n4jcnmzbzc9lagdrd5p8iiybqn14qi8s-
texlive-lm-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/fnay0vfr77s85flaqzdx1h10kjsglcc7-
texlive-ltxcmds-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/82ncak5vz9q371lfs046hn7nilw7lr5h-
texlive-ltxmisc-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/85i2hhc1qgfnpf7rzh8xifnvri8rrk6q-
texlive-lua-alt-getopt-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/w6rn07mm8h9k0lwmsvxwx2qks6m2lvsv-
texlive-lua-uni-algos-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/460dhyks234lgqifw1lxznmbzg0vc4cs-
texlive-luahbtex-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/gybibnp85w60hnzn50pdydfl63sfkr7h-
texlive-lualibs-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/h7kcda7vfvn2s9ihyqgbjaw9yjm93xpj-
texlive-luaotfload-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/840ifrc9bb4ax5fmk6x5qynxpjzf976a-
texlive-luatex-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/5pykpj77kb9552wm1iawa0aqfx99ad2h-
texlive-makeindex-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/nh0mxckf5y94dywk5gddm8kv5p8y1mvw-
texlive-metafont-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/czxa3qvm5xhgzsppp7f24s4zq1gsqwb0-
texlive-mflogo-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/hasqdf8q8qs2m23l8nfd0faw1if1v8cb-
texlive-mfnfss-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/4s6w6skdmb0wim38z83bfv0j40l10lcq-
texlive-mfware-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/8sggc8fvxk72q6v2zh2laddc2rqnksia-
texlive-modes-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/v3r9zxa3q7nvfnygf2ndf02a0w1l827q-
texlive-mptopdf-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/qnrdjfafszam6gsqysy5v80362ppww4n-
texlive-natbib-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/nin1lps97czqzsqj3fk5laa47gn581w6-
texlive-oberdiek-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/drg2159rys3jcnfzl2ryr33plq4a3sjf-
texlive-pagesel-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/6cmh7hjp4rqksa1llalycfy3scs52znm-
texlive-pdfescape-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/1a6lj2ymdb6jpsdi3aj32ghd629n5b08-
texlive-pdftex-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/vk25695a2g6w5ma6wgz1gragh20lhq99-
texlive-pdftexcmds-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/i959im5isvjzqrqd5nqq1aypz95frym6-
texlive-plain-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/pc0hp1g2k7k3zydajxmkkngykjss1ba3-
texlive-pslatex-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/jfg2kbw0xpa9j8n7ghwp7wz0pdmb25jb-
texlive-psnfss-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/kjl6wiaqk4idbpwy69byy0fi669lkh9i-
texlive-pspicture-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/5japcga4lnrzi6xq8x35x49yn0y43sjd-
texlive-refcount-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/r06x3c3jx6w7xnf8fbsaas79ylzjk2bv-
texlive-rerunfilecheck-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/y8zg6vi4p5z5q4s6gha2nzjvwl2h7yzl-
texlive-stringenc-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/2yfp0vh6nnmivg4x2qb6ygg0md0j75v8-
texlive-symbol-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/a16mbfvva92ijz35agbyiivbraqlfs1j-
texlive-tex-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/yzsgvyi86kq1qlac0k2r4li7195jickl-
texlive-tex-ini-files-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/8ixv9aii0zkjkw84i878pzc8pqy1kimj-
texlive-tools-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/s9xzqwsabply45vscsv60gmqmch7m0wq-
texlive-unicode-data-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/3dgx9r88l3hmcb97y28bphpxvc2is4n0-
texlive-uniquecounter-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be
built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/gbl2dvf0h6wh6agdnlkfan6nzjxang57-
texlive-url-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/pc6wwgw38702rzhcf5f81nb0aj89zb6z-
texlive-xdvi-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/3g89ylq87wzapm0bilwnrqaig1klbcqm-
texlive-zapfding-66594-checkout.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/gzdg4vriysqy7p28jam1claq72mbq9j6-
texlive-ae-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/374rlp5i7kd0861b1bjnb92hw6dx5q7r-
texlive-amscls-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/g7jng908plrjrdlh7bbbwcg5r67xakch-
texlive-amsfonts-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/qljgl710rjwdqx9fv0965rx4a75l9s24-
texlive-amsmath-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/v7xwa34dsrwcfgzzl3zi9wgaix07q638-
texlive-atbegshi-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/hpb0r9fxcxywlrc89c68a78n0g6shwqs-
texlive-atveryend-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/3rq3zravrb1s0mr9ghrm19rsq2zx40a1-
texlive-auxhook-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/832l6r23m06wav87x4n52y284g1fng7m-
texlive-babel-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/nlqdxg65asxh12d4kmfb1c2zlbdpsv48-
texlive-babel-english-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/f2w41qy9rz82bzfx0ljm29vg4jwn723s-
texlive-babelbib-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/qzlfyj49q8hg9af3mvk865vwdbxf4nvb-
texlive-bibtex-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/0is5qbybqda58xlplqsjvy59iv6qv66s-
texlive-bigintcalc-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/9bn16c6cyqgg7qxxb1b8yi2xbxkasvr2-
texlive-bitset-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/rr321ncrqnrcdk41flzfv6qx0v31dmv8-
texlive-bookmark-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/h0sj5v5jyzg7vbfnxv2503ffgrpkp4vb-
texlive-carlisle-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/k795p6hjf4mxrbmnpg1g5mz29rn5wcbh-
texlive-cm-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/2g5bj1vv7jglrqp9b2npyxi2hzsxc9dg-
texlive-colorprofiles-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/0x3ijxqw48rl627bwxnn0xgkbqwqr9fx-
texlive-colortbl-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/bjjbd8hnp3ynhgk9c3g2pxqih75fzgil-
texlive-dvipdfmx-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ascrcflgq8i64fk0z48v1a8p0fras4c7-
texlive-dvips-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/1myi93rkjky6ri6y8npxlpijimsszj0m-
texlive-ec-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/93m2qhz459qd4rp64bvk4nzng4j9v2kn-
texlive-enctex-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/cvy8bjwk5rmkbjdxb24416cfabfhc6ws-
texlive-epstopdf-pkg-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/wwczzvf03lwdlfcdr6ayfmd3lm7qcpn3-
texlive-etex-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/q81jadph1gc7gw5hxpkmg4rs9q6q56ji-
texlive-etex-pkg-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/rikrv0jdidd95ag6i0gsqfsrfd0q0wf1-
texlive-etexcmds-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/143fa0l4chx9dzrnnq4vawv2q0csp40q-
texlive-everyshi-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/lydmjlib3s435ir14x10fyiyhpy1f6qh-
texlive-fancyhdr-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/8mkrd0gcknxczv2hv6vsnywahk1gzlxm-
texlive-firstaid-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/rlr44vlra68s3wn9x5xfbxwi03hf12dw-
texlive-fix2col-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ryfxrk45vln6r6narns44sra5m7nwha4-
texlive-geometry-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/b4azs5vw56nfxhmvl89km4br3an26cj8-
texlive-gettitlestring-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/5qw64b5rc8q047l7ah6ivv101d6hdinv-
texlive-glyphlist-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/lrgbn8ax09mhgiil8nrr4dlghqxcpshv-
texlive-graphics-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/pjh57bjmhid01j4jy0vjn2d0lhr2sg10-
texlive-graphics-cfg-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/r649311zqqicinj9426pybhrr0k9dy6y-
texlive-graphics-def-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/gd1dlxc68ikw0b1n680a59z3vnj3lj3f-
texlive-grfext-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/fwfps6hlr8jwhm7ymiksbdi50ghjl5f5-
texlive-grffile-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/lzxy512jnqn917n5icn9542rwjihcqi4-
texlive-hopatch-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/czrg5gzsgrmcl7gq1hlfngi4iidw0f1r-
texlive-hycolor-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/dinfqdvlgh34kb7s491p8n2ll85br5xw-
texlive-hyperref-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/z8rj8vkrpp8gmylip3aw68qskrpb3m30-
texlive-hyphen-base-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/rzdl5lxm844b9k2vr8qf4aa30kxgiqi3-
texlive-hyphen-complete-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ydgbz0nis8bznvp1v5v1hf0gy004mc2x-
texlive-hyphenex-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/jxl69nk2fv0vzqab6vwv8s88vf7gg8m1-
texlive-ifplatform-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/c6scd1rn90fvdkpc5psd3p8sk8fripvh-
texlive-iftex-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/692zba812r276xfllq3jhmz6b4lmdilv-
texlive-infwarerr-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/rm3aadyaxfxd79njkac10r0sdbrm02i2-
texlive-intcalc-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/xrwdwjs2qkf0mnhakmsh663vswx98wiz-
texlive-knuth-lib-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/p2ps5fkd1wipxnzsahn93g8sqsdhpqyj-
texlive-knuth-local-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/pv9v18bi084l2a16dar0cvhs3225csnn-
texlive-kpathsea-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/nj0yshx1w1vq9cl1m2fmsi5cq26qnlj2-
texlive-kvdefinekeys-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/8jybi5bw8q6nvfxp2wviqa9njgkmpgcl-
texlive-kvoptions-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/lvar0n696jhyfj9knc2knncyzlk58j0c-
texlive-kvsetkeys-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/xnmqzp5889qy5z3rafmf7vaf3bda73vj-
texlive-l3backend-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/j83gd51v58zfg3mv5s1v9qkx1kzp06x1-
texlive-l3kernel-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/awm5097rl45zz5ynlpkxqfzvc6wimd7j-
texlive-l3packages-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/3n488q37ppizm8ry16ibwb9pvgc7wwwk-
texlive-latex-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ymkrxzsmvd844aanfci3vwvk5dqjik00-
texlive-latex-bin-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/8x8fs0nmkr770j85yiykhyprgfzk90a3-
texlive-latex-fonts-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/bcmd4103mr42qn6hmaylcrwi8rpw3rsd-
texlive-latexconfig-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/nyam5swj1cjzpfb2716b6yy6qh2ksfgv-
texlive-letltxmacro-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/mnjn4h7dnch0l5nj285q3w1z657r6ily-
texlive-lm-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/sdl3j37qyc6yc5y7swp3dk1w20xvkgjq-
texlive-ltxcmds-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/cxm89jvm7f37kpmc78pqjpsjw7i0faps-
texlive-ltxmisc-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/n4cfpd1hrzxlihmx740wl7jwg8vvx0s8-
texlive-lua-alt-getopt-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/l7margq8r2jyvkyl1j7ipnml2znhfy56-
texlive-lua-uni-algos-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/6v0jygjk4k85092dxhs18n0wvgwn43qr-
texlive-luahbtex-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/73xwrsdjwljbwwk56xz4vcy0rc5p1i2y-
texlive-lualibs-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/a9zg3iliv9szxsw0imkr0p90ywdvp5vs-
texlive-luaotfload-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/f5irzp8lxwg1wkl8rwmqj0hckncl76c8-
texlive-luatex-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/jqxa3x3vz4dwx3zp9yg8p1fqyb0bxv57-
texlive-makeindex-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/a22nm2s8zjznzg3adh20a0q63wii5qch-
texlive-metafont-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/xs2ahamab4v2x880ixizjlvhhsqhc666-
texlive-mflogo-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/9296dq7k4gx6d09i3r8l3g4vd0qx9px7-
texlive-mfnfss-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/86yw2kfrlxcckddjvx02jrmsaaich80r-
texlive-mfware-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/kb0s3hvhp5c62d4j00hg36wfqsj8dsmj-
texlive-modes-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/dap13vripjh7kjxz2vd191pcyc9c67ll-
texlive-mptopdf-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ha3kflmyy45536gxxi3xbvpmznixp74v-
texlive-natbib-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/mv83bfd3dl8svasaass3alqpmp0vjm16-
texlive-oberdiek-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/8q0cwjk3ldbk8zsmscrscr6ilxvfrk32-
texlive-pagesel-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/9gldrnb5gs8kicis7h60rl4gjfc8nczf-
texlive-pdfescape-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ibz3rrk2skpsjag03m3cq67c7f1blvji-
texlive-pdftex-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/kzg5f9khdzl57zgzvsickhfdvxgs9lfa-
texlive-pdftexcmds-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/m3ccxbvq0lhvw80mpi53y42pld4ywfzc-
texlive-plain-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/a80i91sam5ispp7951yj29r7qdji4chs-
texlive-pslatex-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/mf5s780mwb37mjlnx4qhd0cf3jcnqf1n-
texlive-psnfss-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ra91j66sgbwfdw857czrj9c6mrqh0w6q-
texlive-pspicture-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/1j4xqqsc1szg8rczjfzw0v76m86gr6hv-
texlive-refcount-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/0bacgdlcqmck262igdd0kn5bap3pak4q-
texlive-rerunfilecheck-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/qwnl42qqj272gizw37nmwrwlpk134qj5-
texlive-scripts-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/c46k7n6mrahkk722m6gjsb3phgnb1zza-
texlive-stringenc-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/3279bldbb9d30a5qw8wpghnwqfz201nj-
texlive-symbol-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/l7g812lf911f3hfwvjkd3mk5wazlkbhf-
texlive-tex-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/m85pd463avsrpw97dc71mhh0jzj2jphs-
texlive-tex-ini-files-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/p7h7awwwa4i5lwiv76fgvc9r9vyx6kqx-
texlive-tools-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/5yida18djy5a5ys9y36x2vv0bvfvwsh1-
texlive-unicode-data-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/9900mqbhvs9vgv33k0v647md1rlvds2b-
texlive-uniquecounter-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/qpjlmpan3gcjnbmnys97s9blkcazymz1-
texlive-updmap.cfg-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/rlrbq9g181r7cikjsqjvkvafp2fvls00-
texlive-url-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/4cczdcsyhgxmi7np8scing485f5pzmwq-
texlive-xdvi-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/0zp98j425ci7fam8hs4jzmnjh9brnmwc-
texlive-zapfding-66594.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
Backtrace:
          17 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/mzm2r9j22bspf6xap5p9jbhzx9wxabw0-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 16 (_ _)
    159:9 15 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?>
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2180:24 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f1b6924c140>
#<procedure 7f1b62fd0230 at ./guix/self.scm:13?> ?)
   2008:8 11 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f1b6924c140>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   299:22 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f1b6924c140>)
   1201:2  9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f1b6924c140>)
   1068:2  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f1b6924c140>)
    909:4  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f1b6924c140>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2065:12  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f1b6924c140>)
  1407:13  5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99
7f1b6924c140> #<procedure 7f1b5e66a980 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1407:13  4 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99
7f1b6924c140> #<procedure 7f1b464c8840 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1407:13  3 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99
7f1b6924c140> #<procedure 7f1b59f9dea0 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
   1403:5  2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99
7f1b6924c140> #<procedure 7f1b55893d20 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1419:15  1 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f1b6924c140>
("/gnu/store/f6aimg6vk4qxpbw7wlp11sh84sqi41z7-po4a-0.69.drv") ?)
  1419:15  0 (loop #f)

./guix/store.scm:1419:15: In procedure loop:
ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "build of `/gnu/store/f6aimg6vk4qxpbw7wlp11sh84sqi41z7-
po4a-0.69.drv' failed"
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/mzm2r9j22bspf6xap5p9jbhzx9wxabw0-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"4a1b3830a8ff6b05ad9a2b27c8a2cdbd00a45787"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.