Subject: bug#67975: closed (Re: bug#67975: c-ts-mode test failure)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 05:28:02 +0000

Your bug report

#67975: c-ts-mode test failure

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
67975: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=67975
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#67975: c-ts-mode test failure
From: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
To: john muhl <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:27:27 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> On Dec 22, 2023, at 12:56 PM, john muhl via Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text editors <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Bisect says the first bad commit is e23068cb9a1

Thank you for bisecting! That helps so much. This problem should be fixed now, and I’m closing this report.

Yuan

Subject: c-ts-mode test failure
From: john muhl <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 14:56:45 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Bisect says the first bad commit is e23068cb9a1

/home/build/emacs/src/emacs -batch -load .emacs -load /home/build/emacs/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode.el ert -load /home/build/emacs/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-tests.el -eval '(ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '\''(not (tag :unstable)))'
Running 4 tests (2023-12-22 17:17:50+0000, selector ‘(not (tag :unstable))’)
   passed  1/4  c-ts-mode-test-filling (0.011147 sec)
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation backtrace:
  signal(ert-test-failed (("Mismatch in test \"Declaration List (Names
  ert-fail(("Mismatch in test \"Declaration List (Namespace) (Bug#6163
  ert-test--erts-test(((code lambda nil (c-ts-mode) (setq-local indent
  ert-test-erts-file("/home/build/emacs/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-
  (closure (t) nil (let* ((fn-8 #'treesit-ready-p) (args-9 (condition-
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name c-ts-mode-test-indentation :documenta
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (not (tag :unstable)) 
  ert-run-tests((not (tag :unstable)) #f(compiled-function (event-type
  ert-run-tests-batch((not (tag :unstable)))
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (tag :unstable)))
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (tag :unstable))) t)
  command-line-1(("-load" ".emacs" "-load" "/home/build/emacs/lisp/pro
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation condition:
    (ert-test-failed
     ("Mismatch in test \"Declaration List (Namespace) (Bug#61635)\", file /home/build/emacs/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-resources/indent.erts"
      #("namespace test {\nclass Name {\n};\n}\n" 0 35 (fontified nil))
      "namespace test {\n  class Name {\n  };\n}\n"))
   FAILED  2/4  c-ts-mode-test-indentation (0.290517 sec) at emacs/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-tests.el:26
   passed  3/4  c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd (0.061626 sec)
   passed  4/4  c-ts-mode-test-indentation-preproc (0.020620 sec)

Ran 4 tests, 3 results as expected, 1 unexpected (2023-12-22 17:17:51+0000, 0.508334 sec)

1 unexpected results:
   FAILED  c-ts-mode-test-indentation