Subject: c-ts-mode test failure

From: john muhl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 14:56:45 -0600

Bisect says the first bad commit is e23068cb9a1

/home/build/emacs/src/emacs -batch -load .emacs -load /home/build/emacs/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode.el ert -load /home/build/emacs/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-tests.el -eval '(ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '\''(not (tag :unstable)))'
Running 4 tests (2023-12-22 17:17:50+0000, selector ‘(not (tag :unstable))’)
   passed  1/4  c-ts-mode-test-filling (0.011147 sec)
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation backtrace:
  signal(ert-test-failed (("Mismatch in test \"Declaration List (Names
  ert-fail(("Mismatch in test \"Declaration List (Namespace) (Bug#6163
  ert-test--erts-test(((code lambda nil (c-ts-mode) (setq-local indent
  ert-test-erts-file("/home/build/emacs/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-
  (closure (t) nil (let* ((fn-8 #'treesit-ready-p) (args-9 (condition-
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name c-ts-mode-test-indentation :documenta
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (not (tag :unstable)) 
  ert-run-tests((not (tag :unstable)) #f(compiled-function (event-type
  ert-run-tests-batch((not (tag :unstable)))
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (tag :unstable)))
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (tag :unstable))) t)
  command-line-1(("-load" ".emacs" "-load" "/home/build/emacs/lisp/pro
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation condition:
    (ert-test-failed
     ("Mismatch in test \"Declaration List (Namespace) (Bug#61635)\", file /home/build/emacs/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-resources/indent.erts"
      #("namespace test {\nclass Name {\n};\n}\n" 0 35 (fontified nil))
      "namespace test {\n  class Name {\n  };\n}\n"))
   FAILED  2/4  c-ts-mode-test-indentation (0.290517 sec) at emacs/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-tests.el:26
   passed  3/4  c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd (0.061626 sec)
   passed  4/4  c-ts-mode-test-indentation-preproc (0.020620 sec)

Ran 4 tests, 3 results as expected, 1 unexpected (2023-12-22 17:17:51+0000, 0.508334 sec)

1 unexpected results:
   FAILED  c-ts-mode-test-indentation