Subject: [PATCH 0/4] guix: scons: Support cross-compilation.

From: Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:36:29 +0100

This removes the need to use `(gnu packages cross-base)' in
the `make-nsis' procedure at `(gnu packages installers)' by
making use of the `#:target' keyword argument.

As a result scons-build-system now supports cross-compilation,
although it is not very useful for general cross-compilation
as SCons doesn't have a standard way of setting the "target"
and each SConscript specifies which toolchain to use
manually, so it depends on a per package basis on how to
select the correct target as projects will generally take
some command line variables for that, like in the `make-nsis'
case.

Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ (4):
  guix: scons-build: Cleanup keyword arguments.
  guix: scons: Support cross-compilation.
  gnu: make-nsis: Use cross-compilation.
  gnu: make-nsis: Adjust description acronym.

 gnu/packages/installers.scm | 129 +++++++++++-------------------------
 guix/build-system/scons.scm | 110 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 2 files changed, 132 insertions(+), 107 deletions(-)

base-commit: ca813173894360edef35a5d98878a3135e99e62a
-- 
2.41.0