Subject: [bug#67969] [PATCH 4/4] gnu: make-nsis: Adjust description acronym.

From: Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:37:17 +0100

* gnu/packages/installers.scm (make-nsis) <description>: Use `@acronym'
  for NSIS.

Change-Id: Ibff07455897542672affc1762d85009eaed0065a
---
 gnu/packages/installers.scm | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/installers.scm b/gnu/packages/installers.scm
index 67e91b908d..9a971d5081 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/installers.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/installers.scm
@@ -80,9 +80,9 @@ (define (make-nsis machine target-arch nsis-target-type)
       (home-page "https://nsis.sourceforge.io/Main_Page")
       (synopsis "System to create Windows installers")
       (description
-       "NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) is a system to create
-Windows installers.  It is designed to be as small and flexible as possible
-and is therefore very suitable for internet distribution.")
+       "@acronym{NSIS, Nullsoft Scriptable Install System} is a system to
+create Windows installers.  It is designed to be as small and flexible as
+possible and is therefore very suitable for internet distribution.")
       (license (license:non-copyleft "file://COPYING"
                                      "See COPYING in the distribution.")))))
 
-- 
2.41.0