Subject: Bug: failed to compute the derivation for Guix

From: Russell Hernandez Ruiz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:30:31 -0600

Program failed with:

guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/hmjbplaadlfmh7izfkc6ch9gk1vnjs5q-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"04b63ea195cbcbcf519b7dd52546c6d56be6741b"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

Attached is the full terminal log as requested. [guix-pull-log]

guix describe:

  guix 8e2f32c
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 8e2f32cee982d42a79e53fc1e9aa7b8ff0514714

This is guix installed over Fedora 39 with the script from the section
"Binary Installation" in the manual. SELinux was set to "Permissive".

Install log also attached. [guix-install-log]

Sincerely,
Russell