Subject: [bug#67958] [PATCH 0/7 rust-team] gnu: just: Update to 1.17.0

From: Jaeme Sifat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 15:46:06 -0500

This patch set updates the 'just' build tool to version 1.17. It's
also a version rebump of a Rust binary crate that doesn't hit the
double digits which is always welcomed.

The build code for 'just' was refactored in a similar way to
'ripgrep@14,' adding the binary as a native-input depending on the
target system.

Jaeme Sifat (7):
  gnu: rust-regex-syntax-0.7: Update to 0.7.5.
  gnu: rust-regex-automata-0.3: Update to 0.3.9.
  gnu: Add rust-regex-1.9.
  gnu: Add rust-which-5.
  gnu: rust-heck-0.4: Update to 0.4.1.
  gnu: Add rust-strum-0.25.
  gnu: just: Update to 1.17.0.

 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm | 155 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm | 163 ++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 2 files changed, 206 insertions(+), 112 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2f9f39f44108884669e7201c8fbf7f7d39e65ff2
--
2.41.0