Subject: bug#67956: bug

From: Sebastian Boccardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 16:39:07 +0000

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 49a7a95
substitute: hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or
`glibc-locales' package and
substitute: defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:
substitute:
substitute:      guix install glibc-utf8-locales
substitute:      export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"
substitute:
substitute: See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more
info.
substitute:
hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/q0s3bi0by383cqzl9zz1wf74p6pdl3fc-libx11-1.6.A-doc
...
 libx11-1.6.A-doc  1.2MiB

  2.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/mmhimfwmmidf09jw1plw3aw1g1zn2nkh-bash-static-5.0.16
...
 bash-static-5.0.16  625KiB

  4.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fa6wj5bxkj5ll1d7292a70knmyl7a0cr-glibc-2.31
...
 glibc-2.31  8.2MiB

  5.6MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/01b4w3m6mp55y531kyi1g8shh722kwqm-gcc-7.5.0-lib
...
 gcc-7.5.0-lib  4.5MiB

   5.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/cqwj25wxzzs8frz5c9alqns24bcfspqz-libbsd-0.10.0
...
 libbsd-0.10.0  99KiB

  754KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/h7sy4hr7arjknbyy1aq0xwv6fksnzw9n-libxau-1.0.9
...
 libxau-1.0.9  9KiB

  1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/6cdl970wcv4jhvpgbh8sdj54a5gwhmwj-libxdmcp-1.1.3
...
 libxdmcp-1.1.3  24KiB

   1.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/a8gdwnmpryd39jixzy4xs9p4i7gy17qv-libxcb-1.14
...
 libxcb-1.14  874KiB

   1.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/4ildmh169dixyn05mlgjz07x4d2hcq2g-libx11-1.6.A
...
 libx11-1.6.A  693KiB

  3.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/7y3lvk3xf4im8n44337mc6y0ccysvfia-font-dejavu-2.37
...
 font-dejavu-2.37  2.3MiB

  6.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16
...
 bash-minimal-5.0.16  559KiB

   4.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/imh5xxqw10dql4crlngbbjh4r24raf4j-expat-2.2.9
...
 expat-2.2.9  95KiB

  2.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/i8h2pcxqdq07ijm3ibkka8f4smn1w48v-bzip2-1.0.8
...
 bzip2-1.0.8  58KiB

  1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/krpyb0zi700dcrg9cc8932w4v0qivdg9-pkg-config-0.29.2
...
 pkg-config-0.29.2  202KiB

   1.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/a45p39mgqvfd8kjwibyr0q42k1mw7gmf-util-linux-2.35.1-lib
...
 util-linux-2.35.1-lib  1.4MiB

   6.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/rykm237xkmq7rl1p0nwass01p090p88x-zlib-1.2.11
...
 zlib-1.2.11  82KiB

  2.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/3x2kak8abb6z2klch72kfff2qxzv00pj-libpng-1.6.37
...
 libpng-1.6.37  231KiB

   2.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/haaam6v8l4s75mj9xmpb9gc78xk001y9-freetype-2.10.1
...
 freetype-2.10.1  544KiB

   3.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/yykjxzsw9yrhbdwm0v45cxp2fnyjzn6f-fontconfig-2.13.1
...
 fontconfig-2.13.1  820KiB

   2.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/84hjhzjypgp5pgh6r5y7m561lk625pn0-c-ares-1.16.0
...
 c-ares-1.16.0  123KiB

   1.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/v5rgf8v6cjxjbngkzjcznj98dkxj8svg-jansson-2.12
...
 jansson-2.12  27KiB

   4.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/nzygsjdnr69gmqhfchys2dkb8lnra89x-jemalloc-5.2.1
...
 jemalloc-5.2.1  405KiB

  3.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/23d9f16wbv22qin71ac32hql81bzzkab-libev-4.31
...
 libev-4.31  121KiB

  2.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/frg642g7pxh95cdahar2s884ig82i1xn-nghttp2-1.41.0-lib
...
 nghttp2-1.41.0-lib  89KiB

   2.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/dkzivzn17qilmqdfpyps62b395wxhshh-openssl-1.1.1f
...
 openssl-1.1.1f  2.1MiB

  4.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/r7k859hmcnkazf492fasqvk25jflnfk6-xz-5.2.4
...
 xz-5.2.4  247KiB

  2.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/c8w9z48vvx2a3q3k44ch9yn00wk1qwhb-libxml2-2.9.10
...
 libxml2-2.9.10  1.1MiB

  2.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/8m9dar0cz4a3r9dk8v9cxg2d1hjw2f3p-nghttp2-1.41.0
...
 nghttp2-1.41.0  548KiB

  3.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/k98xlv5ibm0py30sc1mhabbkh1ib780a-libjpeg-turbo-2.0.5
...
 libjpeg-turbo-2.0.5  380KiB

   3.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/av65fmjs2iahr25vljpajs2vxhfl7glp-bdb-5.3.28
...
 bdb-5.3.28  945KiB

  5.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fvhj74pghapbjvsvj27skvkra1by1965-bash-minimal-5.0.16
...
 bash-minimal-5.0.16  559KiB

   4.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/5yjp2rlvhjbxn02w5vby35ymrs0fmcjb-gdbm-1.18.1
...
 gdbm-1.18.1  171KiB

   2.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/35afkywncrr5xsb4cxcljf6rpjcb7f61-gmp-6.2.0
...
 gmp-6.2.0  583KiB

   3.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/bw15z9kh9c65ycc2vbhl2izwfwfva7p1-libffi-3.3
...
 libffi-3.3  54KiB

   1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/zg126cjicrpm2p6zc08ra5vh4ddag7ww-libgc-8.0.4
...
 libgc-8.0.4  224KiB

   2.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/i5a9qb07y9xjh9ry8hp6km43kji16nmd-libltdl-2.4.6
...
 libltdl-2.4.6  37KiB

  1.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/vb12knxd3cdrgnk548l4f6m628ikg8pf-libtasn1-4.16.0
...
 libtasn1-4.16.0  104KiB

   1.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/4i9lvjz9z9j4kj412jpqv4zxjcik9qcb-libunistring-0.9.10
...
 libunistring-0.9.10  500KiB

   4.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/q5s876bc5yghh6na3ibvfxlvj6fcj17l-mit-krb5-1.18
...
 mit-krb5-1.18  1.1MiB

   4.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/18hp7flyb3yid3yp49i6qcdq0sbi5l1n-guile-3.0.2
...
 guile-3.0.2  6.9MiB

   5.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/xp8545c74xkkj12q41d1zl5wngb477gj-cyrus-sasl-2.1.27
...
 cyrus-sasl-2.1.27  234KiB

   1.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/pzm72ywfyqv1g0h4571p6zlhg566cwwd-libidn2-2.3.0
...
 libidn2-2.3.0  120KiB

   1.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/mz5fvdfks10rmwxf29n95bp9bim6wq7g-nettle-3.5.1
...
 nettle-3.5.1  285KiB

  2.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/wwip7nbrnkgw1sqqxvqhc8fk0riikrag-gnutls-3.6.12
...
 gnutls-3.6.12  1.7MiB

   6.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/rc9bykfn457d6gijhhf32nqijhi8839x-openldap-2.4.50
...
 openldap-2.4.50  1.2MiB

   4.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/b35n2gdln3j97qaan8nkz4mnxm0lqfx1-curl-7.71.0-doc
...
 curl-7.71.0-doc  601KiB

   2.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/df2b7phcs3ngb46ip7iaimrwcx83c1bp-nghttp2-1.40.0-lib
...
 nghttp2-1.40.0-lib  89KiB

   2.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/1nr91k4mi3rr6zwzj61db3ys4mqnbjpb-openldap-2.4.49
...
 openldap-2.4.49  1.2MiB

   5.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/4yv9d6yr127z3mam522ncqpmwry3lcnh-curl-7.71.0
...
 curl-7.71.0  365KiB

   3.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/qrp6p1kbj5xs5x9341aq06m1zwyhld1l-curl-7.69.1
...
 curl-7.69.1  361KiB

   3.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/4kq9k7cvwmg42hvk71m2kihiasz7x9z8-git-minimal-2.29.2
...
 git-minimal-2.29.2  4.0MiB

  5.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%

substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/6fvqsjy4m5zbkipwh8grv94snlhnsnag-gmp-6.2.0
...
 gmp-6.2.0  583KiB

   4.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/vd0876ky3ip8zgl5m15l23vqnpqx7y5v-libffi-3.3
...
 libffi-3.3  54KiB

   1.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/hg5z55cy28qxq3v2s9d9lw6dkhyfya84-libgc-8.0.4
...
 libgc-8.0.4  224KiB

   2.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/9rk1sdzb9lqsi38knfi2pq5gqxfxi8d0-libgpg-error-1.37
...
 libgpg-error-1.37  206KiB

   2.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/vv9j7pi05daplyv61jv9yhj5vpmn0p2n-libltdl-2.4.6
...
 libltdl-2.4.6  37KiB

  4.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/qc3k3kd458pgrqsc7ih641160q81npwq-libgcrypt-1.8.5
...
 libgcrypt-1.8.5  515KiB

   4.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/rip41jax9swcx356sj43h5xqads9fih5-libunistring-0.9.10
...
 libunistring-0.9.10  500KiB

   3.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/i6zzgsjjlqyfn9zmanb55hqdackhc0mf-guile-gcrypt-0.3.0
...
 guile-gcrypt-0.3.0  149KiB

  2.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/58aqsgnc8sz70zkqp6ad9k72s7vy2fk5-pkg-config-0.29.2
...
 pkg-config-0.29.2  201KiB

   2.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

downloading from
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/0m0vd873jp61lcm4xa3ljdgx381qa782-guile-3.0.2
...
 guile-3.0.2  6.9MiB

   5.7MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%

building /gnu/store/0l5krmnzmkyawbh7y7xa808sq7sp30vv-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/klcxrfvivkjri4whdpyhsnjywr9ki8br-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/6kfhwxxjkrknf9wgv2mawyrrzlbbzli2-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/1r5j8ddjvvmlq8g0ac3pd45k41sp2c6k-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/rczlknywfb8a7isjf8z523cqf3rlz497-module-import-compiled.drv...
hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales'
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

     guix install glibc-utf8-locales
     export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

building
/gnu/store/w7b5ddffzp2fm7202s1x9y26ipaxycac-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... -guix pull: error: You
found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/67bnih7bcp5kpf3in6rf7f7hzi2zj8qi-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"49a7a95ba44e231e9e15a274f9a96de6fa012daf"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.2.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.