Subject: [bug#67948] [PATCH] gnu: openssh: Update to 9.6p1 [security-fixes].

From: John Kehayias <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 20:02:27 +0000

Hi,

On Sun, Dec 24, 2023 at 09:10 AM, Marcel van der Boom wrote:

> Note that this breaks OpenSSH building on powerpc64le platforms
>
> See:
>
> https://github.com/openssh/openssh-portable/commit/1036d77b34a5fa15e56f516b81b9928006848cbd
>
> for upstream patch

Looks like you just sent this to the debbugs address so no one got it.
I've cc'ed the original author manually.

I happened to see this when searching for something else, so it would be
good to open a separate issue (or better yet with a patch) for this. You
could CC Efraim as he is usually on top of powerpc64le stuff in my
experience.

Thanks,
John